C320cdi sports pack 2006 Hi's and Lo's thoughts please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hindesbeans

Car
E220 & SLK230
Seriously considering updating and getting a C320cdi sports pack on or around 2006.
can you share any thoughts with me about known problems!! equally anything that you feel is quite special about the C320.
Any alternative recommendations welcomed.

need to be same size or larger than C class:thumb:

I test drove a C320cdi estate & liked it- it was very responsive

No complaints about mine.

POrovided you get a facelift model with all the updates and a galvanised body then you will get a good car. The C320 has plenty of go and suit the auto box well. The only fragile parts are the front suspension which can be put out of track easily and they do like the odd bush or tie rod end as well. Apart from that gearbox is good (get the oil changed even though MB say you cant), engine great (Full service history though not necessarily MB), hard wearing interior, few electrical niggles. Don't open the windo when the car has rain on it as it all poors in (more than you'd expect!). HTH

I bought a C class 320 Cdi sport edition 2006 in January, i traded in my 2001 s class, i find it truly outstanding in ride, acceleration and smoothness apart from a jerky gear change which is now cured with a gearbox oil change, if you can, get comand fitted if not already and a CD changer, makes all the difference to the feel and aura of the car and finishes it of nicely. there are lots of easy upgrades you can do also to make it truly unique and yours. Enjoy!!!:thumb: I do agree about opening the windows when raining though, you do get a wet leg and arm lol

Hi - I recently purchased a C320 cdi saloon 2006 and can honestly say I love it! I love the fact that I get superb performance but still excellent MPG .... just makes me smile everytime I put my foot down:bannana: Have to agree about the getting wet bit though :(

How much will you spend?

I ask because W204 is now available at 15k, OK not the same engine but a much more modern car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom