C350 cdi pcp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stuart O

Car
C 250cdi est.
Hi there , looking for PCP options on 350 C estate - can see some great deals for smaller engined and the AMG but very view for the 350 CDI - looking at a 24 month option ideally..

anyone spotted some recently ??

thanks, Im out of the country at the moment and looking to get something sorted within next 3 weeks ..

stuart

I got mine from a company called Claris Vehicle Solutions.
A guy called Chris Ridley, really nice chap I met whilst we were camping a few years ago, he was there with his family and got chatting with him, anyway i digress......

Since i had mine a few colleagues have also had cars from him. He came in cheaper than Vehicle Savers and Pantheon Leasing and cars come direct from MB dealerships on transporter.

The prices quoted on his website are all 6+ but if you give him a call I'm sure he will see what he can do for you.

Claris Vehicle Solutions - Car Leasing Special Deals,Fleet Car Contract Hire Sheffield

I had a great deal on my C250 Estate from Mercedes Bristol. They have great staff there, Andy Porch is a top bloke. Here is the number for them : 01179 506000 :thumb:

Stuart O said:
Hi there , looking for PCP options on 350 C estate - can see some great deals for smaller engined and the AMG but very view for the 350 CDI - looking at a 24 month option ideally..

thanks, Im out of the country at the moment and looking to get something sorted within next 3 weeks ..

stuart

http://www.carfile.net/vehicle.php?vehid=55425&type=b

Are you bothered about COMAND? The Becker unit is arguably just as capable and can be got for just over £200 off eBay - that's what I've done.

Same but with COMAND is another £1800: http://www.carfile.net/vehicle.php?vehid=55427&type=b

These can be had on MB Agility and I guess monthly depends on your deposit - very good saving on list price though. Another option is showing these quotes to your dealership and they might price match.

stuart

Do you really want PCP??

Personal contract hire is far cheaper.

Having said that Mercedes deals have shot up since April.

CLS250cdi for £309 inc. last month, same car is £550 this month.

S350cdi for £425 month inc. last month and £699 this month.

E220cdi for £298 last month and £400 this month.

Always do a contract hire at the end of the quarter, need to wait for June 1st not I suspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom