C350 Coupe, pretty rare sight these days.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjrennie

Car
C350 Coupe
2012, March. C350 Coupe. If you are looking for one of these, you'll know how good they are and how rare they are. if you are buying a 220, I'd say you were mad. The 350 is economical and very, very, very quick.

Additional cost options: Obsidian black metallic, cream leather seats, heated seats, privacy glass, panoramic roof, COMAND, reversing camera, interior light package, rear air bags. Elected for 7 spoke alloys and piano black trim.
Covered 22k miles.

FMBSH from MB Coventry, last service was March, IIRC. 302 bhp and economy which defies science. Sensational car. The auto box is fabulous. I’ve never seen another C350 on the road, absolutely rare as they come. It is just a fantastic car. I’ve had it from new and specced it myself. New Michelin Sports all round about a month ago so barely worn at all. Alloys will need a refurb’. They are not hideous, but they have 3 years in them and I would do it myself for £50 a corner if I were keeping it. It still smells new, unbelievably. The leather is just creamy goodness!

SL350 or CLA45 AMG to replace this, so I would like to test the market for interest in this. I will try and add pictures later, but I can email them as high quality pictures if you prefer and email you my mobile too if you wish to ask any questions. I think I've covered everything though.

[email protected]

If there is any value in me saying it, I am a currently Headteacher of a secondary school and not Arthur Daly. That may either put you off or give you confidence in the straightness of this sale. It is our only car and we have had it since new. It’s wonderful. But, I fancy a change.

There are others on Pistonheads, though I think ours is the best spec and colour combination. And is totally gorgeous. The prices range from 20ish to 23ish to the bizarre POA.

I would like £23k and I don’t really want less.

I am still on holiday, ie at home, for the next 2 weeks, so I can respond quickly should anyone want to see it, etc.

Kind regards,

Michael.

Morning, mods can you withdraw this if need be? I am going to go on Pistonheads and if this is against the rules, I am happy to comply and have this taken down.

remarkable car, as good an example as it is possible to find, is still for sale at this price. MB advised me of the bottom book for a basic car as well as dealer retail for this highly specced one. My price is a huge saving on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom