c350 e just ordered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Frag

Car
Mercedes c350e estate Brilliant Blue
Hello and thanks to all for previous contributions, which I have digested over the past few days.

Just placed an order for a Diamond Silver c350e Sport Estate, Crystal Grey interior, with Night Package and Heads Up Display

Was going to go for Full Leather and the fancy lights, but reckoned I would never use the lights to their full potential, and after reading posts on here, believe the HUD will be of more use to me, given the varying settings e can play with.

Any thoughts on the Night Package, to me think it makes the car look slightly more aggressive!

Congrats on the order. Sounds a great colour combo.

Although IMO I think the ILS would be nicer to have than the HUD.

Agreed the night pack looks so much nicer than the chrome details. Looking forward to pics. How long have you got to wait?

Ant.

I have the night package on my C350e being delivered in the morning premier plus 360 camera grey leather Brilliant Blue saloon.
I reckon it will look the

Actually changed it at last minute and order now processed. Went for brilliant blue estate with night pack, HUD, 360 camera, happy with the grey articlo. In part down to this forum as it made me go back to MB Warrington today and I just "get" the brilliant blue, looks amazing.

I have night pack brilliant blue down To choice. It check out the spec on door handles whether chrome or body colour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom