C350e charging flap won’t close

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c350el

Car
c350e
Hi!

Im having this problem with my -17 c350e, charging flap won’t stay closed but when i force it closed with my hand and close the doors from keys it stays closed but when i open the doors again from keys the flap opens on itself.
I can’t get to my car without having the charging flap open, but somehow yesterday when this problem started i managed to close the charging flap when i closed and reopen the doors several times.

Today i couldnt close the flap anymore.

Any ideas wheres the problem or im i missing something?

Did you get this fixed

I had same problem with my C350e. The flap has been difficult to operate for a long time. I finally broke it, forcing it with a prize tool. Replaced this weekend. Part from mercedes was £17. Local main dealer had it in stock. Replacement required bumper removal. I couldn't find video for removal of bumper on estate model so posted one (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
). I also found that the 'sticky operation' was little more than problem with dust cover on the latch pin in the door. I cut a bit off the end and now it works 100% first time every time. If flap won't open, you can still remove bumper. Replacing actuator will solve problem. Actuator part is A 000 820 62 05

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom