Today is the day.. Need to give notice today if I am going to cancel.. At present i can't decide.. If I cancel I will not be able to reorder the car again. My lease car will have all the merc connect me services disabled. Therefore preventing timed charging, pre heating , charge status etc Car would be on a 4 year fully maintained lease. Option to cancel, order something else, i.e., fully loaded skoda superb estate, passat Gt estate, new Audi A4, 3 series tpuring, 5er, or in fact any car playing Bik game. My c350e car realistically will not arrive before the new year now following delivery etc. ordered in March. Advantages if changing:- May get a new car sooner No hassle of ev charging without the right connect me tools. Would go for a estate for max space Could get a good spec other car Could Order an another car a 2 or 3 year lease now rather than 4 which is appealing Fact is, if I cancel I won't be in a c350e for a long time if ever... What would you do??? ps.. when i ordered back in March (in good faith) car was due next week.