C350e high mileage warranty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thank you, the biggest headache is the 9mile range on full charge when they advertised 19 miles
@Charliebee9 The 19 miles is merely a figure obtained in a test done to a certain specification. It's pretty well known that cars with batteries like PHEVs and EVs typically won't achieve the advertised range in the real world.

Hence a bit of homework is required before purchase to understand what you're likely to get in the real world based upon your typical journey and to see if it suits your requirements.

Given your car has done about 138k miles, then maybe the battery has lost a bit of capacity. I get about 10 miles with my C350e (54k miles) at this time of year. The C350e isn't particularly efficient (when compared to other PHEVs), whether it's using petrol or battery.

Wait till temperatures plummet in the winter, and you'll see the range drop even further. I sometimes only get 4-5 miles range when the temperature is really sub zero. Cold weather impacts all battery powered vehicles, even expensive Teslas.

Last edited:
See also post #11 here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom