C350E Hybrid Issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BM10BOG

Car
Mercedes c350e
Hi guys …. I bought a C350E 66 plates 3 weeks ago so I am new in MB world . I do have a issue with this car and I was hoping anyone can help with .
When car is changing from electric to petrol this transition it is so brutal , sometimes doesn’t want to accelerate even . I read few posts but information it is confusing . Now sometimes I have even malfunction warning in dash 🥲 .
In petrol is doing perfect no issues or on electric mode only . Only problem is transition in Hybrid , E-Save from electric to petrol . I would really appreciate any advice you have .

No solution to your issue but would suggest taking it back to the dealer(?) and get them to sort it under warranty.
Car should go on diagnostics to check for faults

No solution to your issue but would suggest taking it back to the dealer(?) and get them to sort it under warranty.
Car should go on diagnostics to check for faults
This dealer refusing to sort out any issues mate . Already been in touch with TradingStandars and few more organisations. Is out of warranty too as is 96000 miles 🥲

I thought you only bought it 3 weeks ago? In which case the dealer has to cover it for a min of 3months IIRC

I thought you only bought it 3 weeks ago? In which case the dealer has to cover it for a min of 3months IIRC
Bought on 17.04 , is a nightmare dealing with them !!!! They are refusing any communication . I spend over 400 quid on estimates and diagnosis from few garages and all this without this new issues . Till now all estimates are almost 3000£ 🥲

They have to cover repairs for 3 months by law.
Did you pay by credit card or finance? If so get in touch with them because they have an interest and you have protection under consumer law.
Also name and shame the company you bought from.

They have to cover repairs for 3 months by law.
Did you pay by credit card or finance? If so get in touch with them because they have an interest and you have protection under consumer law.
Also name and shame the company you bought from.
Part finance part debit card payment . V12Sportsandclassics Newcastle-under-Lyme Branch. Sent a complain to finance company on 22 after we been to Mercedes Dealer for the first estimate and checks. Only acknowledge from them , nothing else . Check my review on trustpilot about V12 and you will understand our frustration 🥲 V12 Sports And Classics is rated "Great" with 4.0 / 5 on Trustpilot

Pester the finance company.
After all technically it is their car until you make the final payment.
Tell them you are handing it back and cancelling the agreement.

Pester the finance company.
After all technically it is their car until you make the final payment.
Tell them you are handing it back and cancelling the agreement.
We sent yesterday a letter where we ask for cancellation and return of this car , but to be honest we love this car and was hoping they will fix it .

As above get onto the finance company, write emails and phone, confirm all phone calls in emails to them. Get onto top of this just don't let them push the time along. Good luck and let us know how it goes. Tell them you will put it all over social media that normally make them sit up a bit. Glad you named and shamed them on here to stop others buying from there.

We sent yesterday a letter where we ask for cancellation and return of this car , but to be honest we love this car and was hoping they will fix it .
There's lots more cars out there, bear that it mind don't back down, don't be an easy push over for them.

As above get onto the finance company, write emails and phone, confirm all phone calls in emails to them. Get onto top of this just don't let them push the time along. Good luck and let us know how it goes. Tell them you will put it all over social media that normally make them sit up a bit. Glad you named and shamed them on here to stop others buying from there.
I will keep posting here when we will have a resolution .

Well it is a strange one,garages know what they have to do by law,this one is just blanking it,I wonder if this car has been sold before and handed back as unfit for purpose,what do you pay for a 66plate E 13 grand with that mileage,lets hope the op gets his money back.

As above there are other 350e's out there.
Don't let the issues go and I hope you get it sorted soon.

Yes mate , I found out Friday morning after we found previous owner insurance papers in car . We call her and she told us she bought the car from V12 on January and took it back 3 month later for same issues !!!! We paid 14 k 🥲

Well it is a strange one,garages know what they have to do by law,this one is just blanking it,I wonder if this car has been sold before and handed back as unfit for purpose,what do you pay for a 66plate E 13 grand with that mileage,lets hope the op gets his money back.
I answered to you. We paid 14 k as is f/s/h and premium plus + another extras , believe me I search for 3 months this model and we can’t find at all 🥲

@BM10BOG Oh no. I have a C350e and the transition from petrol to electric (in any driving mode) is seamless. You don't even feel the change between engine and electric motor. I hope you get the dealer to resolve this asap.

If you can get the previous owner to put that in an Email or writing then you have a very strong case against the seller.
Plus it's more info for the credit company.

I have the text messages 😉 But I am sure I will need her approval before give them to finance company . I will ask her first on Monday . Spoke with trading standards and they advice me to keep receipts for everything I spent on this car as they said I will be able to recover from them

If you can get the previous owner to put that in an Email or writing then you have a very strong case against the seller.
Plus it's more info for the credit company.
What do you think ?

Attachments

• 1181CB76-0E9E-4DE5-BF50-85EDE3F1E69A.jpeg
    1181CB76-0E9E-4DE5-BF50-85EDE3F1E69A.jpeg
    488.7 KB · Views: 31
  • DFE9B7A5-A1FC-494D-A0CB-E261A6930288.jpeg
    DFE9B7A5-A1FC-494D-A0CB-E261A6930288.jpeg
    577.4 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom