C350E Hybrid Issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A bit confused where she says it was part exchanged in to Mercedes. But the rest seems to confirm it had issues and was sold with those issues.

Well I said in post 13 that this car could have been rejected by a previous owner ,and the op has found out that was the case,I now think you have a very strong case against the garage,they simply do not have any reason not to accept the car back and pay you for the expenses you have incurred

Great detective work, keep going get your money back and run. We will read your updates with interest.

And we have a answer . I am crazy or not ? They are considering 3-4 k issues as minor cosmetics 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bunch of crooks

Attachments

• FA10D149-4304-43D6-A7EA-55F0EC9C763A.jpeg
    FA10D149-4304-43D6-A7EA-55F0EC9C763A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
I had the same problem, you'll need a new starter motor + relay, this should fix your issue 99%. Exactly the same behaviour I had. My car already has the third starter. 66 plate, 83k miles.

I had the same problem, you'll need a new starter motor + relay, this should fix your issue 99%. Exactly the same behaviour I had. My car already has the third starter. 66 plate, 83k miles.
I took it today to Mercedes for diagnose and estimate . I was reading few forums and this are my thoughts too , I know is not that expensive … do you remember how much did you paid for it ? Thx

Hi guys …. I bought a C350E 66 plates 3 weeks ago so I am new in MB world . I do have a issue with this car and I was hoping anyone can help with .
When car is changing from electric to petrol this transition it is so brutal , sometimes doesn’t want to accelerate even . I read few posts but information it is confusing . Now sometimes I have even malfunction warning in dash 🥲 .
In petrol is doing perfect no issues or on electric mode only . Only problem is transition in Hybrid , E-Save from electric to petrol . I would really appreciate any advice you have .
Hi

Did you get your problem solved? If so please share the information because I got the same issue

Best regards Stefan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom