C350e - Lead Time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fortunately things have moved on since my last post. I cancelled my order then coincidentally they had another cancellation that meant mine could be delivered for the end of March!

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that comes through.

I’d be very wary of that. We’re expecting the facelift model to be revealed in March, with deliveries around July. If they think you’ll get the current model for July, it won’t even be in production then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had my order cancelled today as apparently they can’t keep up with demand...

I don't like the sound of that!

When did you place the order and when were you expecting delivery?
On Tuesday with Leasplan... The order did not even get placed with Mercedes as they were notified yesterday that they are taking no more orders due to demand... :( Im going to play the waiting game... Hopefully, the hold will be removed soon (ish)

On Tuesday with Leasplan... The order did not even get placed with Mercedes as they were notified yesterday that they are taking no more orders due to demand... :( Im going to play the waiting game... Hopefully, the hold will be removed soon (ish)

I feel bad for you. The only positive thing might be that you get the face-lift model... That might be why there is a hold?

It’s not down to demand, production is ending. The facelift model is out from June production and the build slots of the current model are sold. You won’t get a C350e, it’ll have to be the facelift C400

I feel bad for you. The only positive thing might be that you get the face-lift model... That might be why there is a hold?
Cheers Nick, Lets hope so! Leaseplan offered me a test drive in a BMW 330e so I thought why not... Just had this email back:

"We have received on your behalf a demo request for a BMW 330e M Sport. Unfortunately, due to the high demand for this model, I do not have a dealer local to you running a demo. I have access to BMW demo cars, however their current availability is July.

Would a petrol or diesel model be suitable for the demo purposes? Alternatively you could research your local dealer to see if they could assist."

Looks like getting a Hybrid is not going to easy due to demand... That said, I am willing to wait for the C350e as the tax implications are just 2 attractive to ignore!

Do you have yours yet?

It’s not down to demand, production is ending. The facelift model is out from June production and the build slots of the current model are sold. You won’t get a C350e, it’ll have to be the facelift C400

Hi JBD, thanks for that... I was told demand was high.... That does make a lot of sense.. Did not know that there will be a newer model coming in June... Thanks for the heads up.. Will start looking into the new C400 now :)

Hi JBD, thanks for that... I was told demand was high.... That does make a lot of sense.. Did not know that there will be a newer model coming in June... Thanks for the heads up.. Will start looking into the new C400 now :)

There’s an article on Autocar about it. Just search c Class facelift in google

I am rather partial to the traditional grille and bonnet badge makes it look like a mini S class! Wonder if MB UK will make this exterior trim option available to UK buyers this time around. The traditional MB look.
mercedes-benz-c-class-refresh-spy-photos.jpg

Last edited:
I am rather partial to the traditional grille and bonnet badge makes it look like a mini S class! Wonder if MB UK will make this exterior trim option available to UK buyers this time around. The traditional MB look.
mercedes-benz-c-class-refresh-spy-photos.jpg
It is a sexy looking car! Have to agree!

Thaks for this.... Looks like my luck might be in and this cancellation will allow me to get the new C400!! Rather excited.. Now just need Leasplan to confirm when I can place my order..

:)

It’s out in March, so I’d expect they’ll get pricing on April

Cheers Nick, Lets hope so! Leaseplan offered me a test drive in a BMW 330e so I thought why not... Just had this email back:

"We have received on your behalf a demo request for a BMW 330e M Sport. Unfortunately, due to the high demand for this model, I do not have a dealer local to you running a demo. I have access to BMW demo cars, however their current availability is July.

Would a petrol or diesel model be suitable for the demo purposes? Alternatively you could research your local dealer to see if they could assist."

Looks like getting a Hybrid is not going to easy due to demand... That said, I am willing to wait for the C350e as the tax implications are just 2 attractive to ignore!

Do you have yours yet?

Unfortunately not. 10 weeks to go and counting...

It’s out in March, so I’d expect they’ll get pricing on April

Thanks JBD! Looking forward to some more info when it is released. I will be ordering as soon as it becomes available on Leasplans ordering portal!

So latest update from Leasplan.. I can order the new C class in Q3 `18 but will not take delivery until June `19?? Can this be true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom