C350e - Lead Time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So latest update from Leasplan.. I can order the new C class in Q3 `18 but will not take delivery until June `19?? Can this be true?
I was told by a dealer last week that Mercedes are declining orders for all E350e as they cannot satisfy demand and provide realistic delivery dates. Could be the same with the C class and rather than declining the order they are quoting very long lead times.

So latest update from Leasplan.. I can order the new C class in Q3 `18 but will not take delivery until June `19?? Can this be true?

That sounds very odd. How can they have an estimate when the model isn’t even out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told by a dealer last week that Mercedes are declining orders for all E350e as they cannot satisfy demand and provide realistic delivery dates. Could be the same with the C class and rather than declining the order they are quoting very long lead times.
I can confirm this.. As the waiting list is so long for the C class Hybrid, I enquired about the E350e and was told the same thing..

1) No more order being taken until the new E class is launched
2) Waiting list is long (Due to current production run on current model)

Mercedes would not confirm but it appears that for both the E & C class Hybrid if ordered immediately on release, we might not see our cars until December 18 earliest.

The waiting game continues...

I can confirm this.. As the waiting list is so long for the C class Hybrid, I enquired about the E350e and was told the same thing..

1) No more order being taken until the new E class is launched
2) Waiting list is long (Due to current production run on current model)

Mercedes would not confirm but it appears that for both the E & C class Hybrid if ordered immediately on release, we might not see our cars until December 18 earliest.

The waiting game continues...
I really hope they mean the new C Class is launched and not the E - I get my new one on the 1st March and hope they are not launching a new one !!!

Having the same issue - cant even get one ordered.

Do you think that when the new model is launched in Geneva, then availability will improve?

Hello. I am new to the forum. I am already a Mercedes owner and ordered a C350e in August 2017. The expected delivery date was December but this pushed back to January 2018 and since then has pushed further to 26th April. I now believe it may not be delivered in April. Other than losing the will with this order what are the chances of them making me wait for the new model?

Hello. I am new to the forum. I am already a Mercedes owner and ordered a C350e in August 2017. The expected delivery date was December but this pushed back to January 2018 and since then has pushed further to 26th April. I now believe it may not be delivered in April. Other than losing the will with this order what are the chances of them making me wait for the new model?

I was told when I ordered mine that it would be in March (having managed to get a cancellation slot). When I checked a few weeks ago, I was told it was put back by a couple of weeks. The good news is, mine is being delivered to the dealer tomorrow!! Woo Hoo!!! So I imagine yours will be not far off the last date given.

Hi, I enquired about the price hike for a C350e leasing from NHS Fleet Solutions. From £360 to £650 + a month. It seems Mercedes allocation of batteries has been used up. The lease companies can’t get them in a reasonable amount of time so inflated the prices to make people choose another car. A BMW 5 Mhybrid £380ish in standard trim.
The delivery times are long if at all due to battery supply?

Hi, I enquired about the price hike for a C350e leasing from NHS Fleet Solutions. From £360 to £650 + a month. It seems Mercedes allocation of batteries has been used up. The lease companies can’t get them in a reasonable amount of time so inflated the prices to make people choose another car. A BMW 5 Mhybrid £380ish in standard trim.
The delivery times are long if at all due to battery supply?
Just seen a recent article saying that the new diesel plug in E & C class are awaiting certification for type approval in Germany - with Germany banning diesels in some cities perhaps this is taking longer than they expected, rather than battery supply

It’s no longer possible to factory order any variant of the current C Class, it’s got nothing to do with batteries. The FL model starts production in June. Engine variants below:

ee12b19fab4e44034e220af01f77a5df.jpg
67c11388ebee6b5f9f532b00160b3018.jpg

JBD - will there a choice between petrol or diesel plug in and if so will the E Class have both diesel and petrol plug ins. Or is the petrol not plug in ? Everything I have read on the (probably I’ll informed) web seems to indicate the diesel plug ins will replace the petrol ones.

As in the picture above, both petrol and diesel plug ins will be available. I assume we will have the same with E Class

@JBD Hope you are well. Is there any indication of when we will be able to order the new C Class Hybrid, also do you know if any info has been released on the BIC info on the new C class?

@JBD Hope you are well. Is there any indication of when we will be able to order the new C Class Hybrid, also do you know if any info has been released on the BIC info on the new C class?

I know pricing for other engines is out next week, but I think the hybrids will be in May. Production starts in all variants excluding 63 in June. I believe the C300de is 49g/km but no idea on BIK yet. Obviously they’re all being tested on the new cycle

@JBD Thanks for the update! Realy appreciate it.. Will sit tight a bit longer :) Hopefully can order soon! Rgds FB

I know pricing for other engines is out next week, but I think the hybrids will be in May. Production starts in all variants excluding 63 in June. I believe the C300de is 49g/km but no idea on BIK yet. Obviously they’re all being tested on the new cycle

Have you had an update yet, Ali?

Mine was ordered at the end of June 17 and I take delivery this wednesday. 10 months, give or take!!!

So news is that the C300e and C300de aren’t available until December build [emoji43]

Well, I had a bit of luck. Managed to get a cancellation slot through LeasePlan. The downside is that it is too late for me to amend the specifications the previous driver opted for, but the plus side is I have a delivery date of July 30th :)

Well, I had a bit of luck. Managed to get a cancellation slot through LeasePlan. The downside is that it is too late for me to amend the specifications the previous driver opted for, but the plus side is I have a delivery date of July 30th :)

Surely it’s already built? Production ended in May

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom