C350e Ordered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just taken the call from the dealer today and after ordering on the 4th April I can now look forward to getting mine on Friday!!!!!:bannana::bannana::banana:

It has been due at the dealer on the 17th for the last couple of moths so pleased it has jumped forward by a couple of weeks.

Lease car and no issues setting up Merc Me, will hopefully see all the details line up Thursday / Friday.

Will post some pics and have a play with mpg, charging etc and post some data. So excited and can feel the pain for the guys still having to wait, the feeling of knowing it is coming now is worth it!

Have just been on the mercy me web and reading about all the things you can do via the app, has it all worked for the drivers out there thus far?

Cheers a very excited boy:thumb::thumb:

What a Friday you are going to have :D Then the weekend, gets better and better.

Will you have to travel far to collect ?

Its being delivered to the house!! Lease plan. Has come from Boston Mercedes and the service has been great.
So Excited!!
Have got 2k miles planned for this month with work and social so will be a great test of all things 350e. Just hoping it won't take me 7 tanks of fuel!! My current Honda Civic has just averaged 53.4 on my last trip to the office today over 208 miles so will be a good test to see how the 350e copes in few thousand miles time.

How you getting on with yours, anything I need to be aware of?

Its being delivered to the house!! Lease plan. Has come from Boston Mercedes and the service has been great.
So Excited!!
Have got 2k miles planned for this month with work and social so will be a great test of all things 350e. Just hoping it won't take me 7 tanks of fuel!! My current Honda Civic has just averaged 53.4 on my last trip to the office today over 208 miles so will be a good test to see how the 350e copes in few thousand miles time.

How you getting on with yours, anything I need to be aware of?

It gets better, 2k try out :)

Don't start by judging the fuel consumption at the outset. My advice is to read the book and then read it again ! Seriously I don't know how Mercedes achieved their published consumption numbers but I am quite sure that you will not replicate them.
My car is showing an mpg figure of 99.99 at present. This reflects the consumption, it can't display above 99.99, of my all electric journeys of short distance in the last two days, I have not burned any petrol at all in that time.Also I have driven in the manner of Hoke Colburn ferrying Miss Daisy around.
Quite sure you won't be able to do the same but if you undertake to start each day with a full charge and then do as I will tomorrow, when on a shopping trip to Milton Keynes, charge the car again before returning home about 20 miles away, charge periodically throughout your 2k expedition you may gain some useful data. Remember keep the boot as empty as possible, any passenger needing to shed a few pounds should be left behind :D, don't use the aircon or radio and above all imagine that Miss Daisy is in the back.
After your journey's end come back and report your consumption figure. It may not be as good as the Civic but for sure you will be grinning from ear to ear all the time you are driving the 350e.

Like a few people on here, fuel was not the big selling point, to go from cash allowance to company car meant I could get £45k worth of car cheaper than £22k of Qashqa a month mainly based on the BIKi!!
I'm already grinning from ear to ear in anticipation!!
May well pass you when in MK, we could find ourselves parked next to each other re charging!!
To start I will charge the car everyday I bring it back home, I won't have the ability to charge at work and don't stop long enough at services on my commute to warrant a charge. So unfortunately a 208 mile trip will only have one charge which I'm sure will go against the overall mpg. Interested to see what it cruises at.
So are you saying ferrying 40kg of German shepherd may cost me a couple of quid then??!! I plan at weekends to get to the rugby club and back on pure electric but again some people are saying they only get 8 miles on electric.
Going in with an open mind, spec, toys, comfort, look, consumption were my order of preference oh and the 0-6 of 6.1 was a bonus!!
Will keep you posted on the few trips.

One question for you. On a run what mode to you go with?
Cheers

Like a few people on here, fuel was not the big selling point, to go from cash allowance to company car meant I could get £45k worth of car cheaper than £22k of Qashqa a month mainly based on the BIKi!!
May well pass you when in MK, we could find ourselves parked next to each other re charging!!
To start I will charge the car everyday I bring it back home, I won't have the ability to charge at work and don't stop long enough at services on my commute to warrant a charge. So unfortunately a 208 mile trip will only have one charge which I'm sure will go against the overall mpg. Interested to see what it cruises at.
So are you saying ferrying 40kg of German shepherd may cost me a couple of quid then??!! I plan at weekends to get to the rugby club and back on pure electric but again some people are saying they only get 8 miles on electric.
Going in with an open mind, spec, toys, comfort, look, consumption were my order of preference oh and the 0-6 of 6.1 was a bonus!!

Cheers

Answer to your question is Comfort Hybrid. I have only learned about E Mode today which I plan to try out on the next trip.
I have just checked out Cambridge City Park and Ride and on our next trip to Cambridge I plan to use it, cost just £1.00 and a bus ride. I am waiting for my Source London card, they call it "badge" and it should cover the Source East pods at the Park and Ride site.

Today I am still seeing 99.99mpg since reset

Cheers

0-60 5.9 I think. How easy becoming a pedantic forum user is :eek:

I'm envious of all this talk of which setting to use 350e

I will be charging once at home each day too with no work access. 4 mile return trip to office from home although second office is 32 miles away again with no charging access other than a charging point at local M+S which I may use whilst picking up the tea.

So I may be able to select the electric mode and get to local office for nothing apart from electricity cost which to be honest I won't be thinking about too much.

0-60 5.9 I think. How easy becoming a pedantic forum user is :eek:

I'm envious of all this talk of which setting to use 350e

I will be charging once at home each day too with no work access. 4 mile return trip to office from home although second office is 32 miles away again with no charging access other than a charging point at local M+S which I may use whilst picking up the tea.

So I may be able to select the electric mode and get to local office for nothing apart from electricity cost which to be honest I won't be thinking about too much.

The pedant might mention that the 0.60 number is a shade better at around 5.8 seconds :D

Hi - have no idea. I'm awaiting build estimate. Judging by other people's experiences I think I'm in for a six or seven month wait... [emoji50]

Hi there. I ordered mine in mid june, still don't have a build slot, advice is early March 2016 :doh:. Im hoping they bring it forward!!

Only a few weeks more to wait for C350e saloon ordered back in May. It feels like an eternity but so looking forward to getting it.

I went for brilliant blue with the silk beige interior which isn't a conventional colour combination but having seen one on YouTube in the same combination I thought it looked stunning.

I've had an Audi A3 1.6 TDi sport back for the past 4 years on my current company lease which was cheap on the tax, but the Merc is even cheaper which made it a no brainer when it came to choosing it over the other option that I considered, which was the Jag XE.

With a fully expensed fuel card too I guess fuel economy isn't the biggest consideration, so the prospect of having a £40k car dripping with features and automatic everything for less than my run of the mill diesel sports back is a truly mouthwatering prospect.

Roll on January, when my daily commute from Northamton to Coventry will be a joy.

@dieseldrinker
You are not wrong about the colourway choice you have gone for, just like me :)
If you are not bothered much about mpg then you have a truly wonderful experience on the way, enjoy.

/Users/Kirk/Downloads/iris.jpeg

Attachments

• iris.jpeg
    iris.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 27
Cheers. Yep, Diamond White. Looks awesome in my option. Hard choice between that and Brilliant Blue.

Only problem, have about a 7 month wait!

It will be one of the best seven month periods you will ever have ;)

Ive just ordered a Black Premium Plus C350e :D

Dealer thinks that it should be delivered 20th March and has a build date of 1st March. Not that long at all ~4 months...

Going to get reading now. Im changing from an E300 Hybrid so will be interesting to see how it compares. Its the first car ive ever ordered without test driving it though.

Congratulations and welcome to the waiting club!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Ordered my new c350e two weeks ago, its a premium plus estate in brilliant blue with black artico, dark open pore trim, privacy glass and tow bar. Been given a delivery date of end April/early May 2015 which is fine with me. The new car is going to be my work horse and I work for my local electricity company covering around 100 miles per day in short journeys. I have a wall box installed at home, there is one at the office and plenty of other opportunities to plug in in between! I currently drive a Volvo S60 R-Design Lux and before that had a Prius for 3 years in which I adapted my driving style to maximise the MPG. I am hoping I can do the same with the MB. I have to pay for my own fuel and claim the business mileage back so the higher the MPG the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom