C350e Ordered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ordered my new c350e two weeks ago, its a premium plus estate in brilliant blue with black artico, dark open pore trim, privacy glass and tow bar. Been given a delivery date of end April/early May 2015 which is fine with me. The new car is going to be my work horse and I work for my local electricity company covering around 100 miles per day in short journeys. I have a wall box installed at home, there is one at the office and plenty of other opportunities to plug in in between! I currently drive a Volvo S60 R-Design Lux and before that had a Prius for 3 years in which I adapted my driving style to maximise the MPG. I am hoping I can do the same with the MB. I have to pay for my own fuel and claim the business mileage back so the higher the MPG the better.
Keep in mind that the initial charge will soon disappear and then the subsequent charges will need two hours so it will be interesting to discover if the wall charging, apart from overnight charge, will be that useful.

I've taken delivery of mine yesterday.... Need some advice on home charging units... Can anyone help?... What company I should be using ? Many thanks

Evening all. I ordered my brilliant blue C350e Premium last week. I now have an indeterminate wait ahead of me before I actually get my hands on the car, so I'm turning to this forum to try and keep my sanity! The photos and words from the lucky beggars who already have their cars will definitely help!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Whoop! After a 201 day wait, I had my call from Mercedes today! Collect on Thursday! I haven't been this excited for quite a while! [emoji2]

Ahhh so lucky!

Lex have given me a stock date of 20th May so 2 weeks today!! Wait is killing me (been waiting since beginning of Nov)

I'm hoping I'll get a phone call to say it's arrived early next week:thumb:

Ahhh so lucky!

Lex have given me a stock date of 20th May so 2 weeks today!! Wait is killing me (been waiting since beginning of Nov)

I'm hoping I'll get a phone call to say it's arrived early next week:thumb:
I feel your pain! Without wanting to upset you, I was originally given an April 20th delivery date but my car got a 'random quality control spot check' at Zeebrugge which delayed things. Roll on Thursday! [emoji106]

No way that's sucks!! Mine was originally due 22nd April but then I had an update which said 'delay due to volume of order'

Not going to lie I actually shed a small tear on the 22nd of April lol

But I test drove the car for a weekend in December and it was just simply amazing cannot wait to feel that power again!!

PS what colour did you go for and spec??

Not going to lie I actually shed a small tear on the 22nd of April lol

[emoji2] It's an emotional wait that's for sure!

Mine's a brilliant blue premium saloon with the 18" wheels. [emoji106]

Nice one mate sounds wicked

Mines a company car so went for bog standard spec and polar white

Can't wait for it to come wait is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom