C350e Ordered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RatCatcher

Car
C350e Sport Premium, Brilliant Blue, crystal grey leather, 18" titanium
Evening all. I ordered my brilliant blue C350e Premium last week. I now have an indeterminate wait ahead of me before I actually get my hands on the car, so I'm turning to this forum to try and keep my sanity! The photos and words from the lucky beggars who already have their cars will definitely help!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Congratulations and welcome to the 350e owners club :)
Pleased to note that you have started a new thread, no doubt you have read every post in that Other thread :D
Great choice of colour, I am so delighted with mine. Look below and you will see my signature image which could be yours in a few months. Just enjoy the wait because it is both a magical and excruciating experience :D

You're dead right - I think I have looked at every post!
I have a question about the electrically adjustable steering column and the 'easy out/in' function. Where would be best to post that?
Thanks for the reply 350e and for all of the helpful posts! [emoji2]

Welcome to the forum how longs the weight?

Hi - have no idea. I'm awaiting build estimate. Judging by other people's experiences I think I'm in for a six or seven month wait... [emoji50]

Welcome to the C350e club. The wait does get better. The first few and last few weeks are the worst. I am due to recieve mine a week tuesday after a april order. Ill certainly update on experience when i finally get there. I may google 'mercedes c350e' again now to read another article in a foreign language. LOL. Ont thing to note is there isnt much UK based reviews available. All the mainstream magazine had articles back in teh early part of the year at launch but nothing to note that has happened in the UK yet. Welcome again RatCatcher :)

You're dead right - I think I have looked at every post!
I have a question about the electrically adjustable steering column and the 'easy out/in' function. Where would be best to post that?
Thanks for the reply 350e and for all of the helpful posts! [emoji2]

If I could answer your questions I would be happy to do so but as I said to my wife today when she asked a how do you question I replied "that is another module in the course" :)
I do know the wheel adjustment is very easy to accomplish but I haven't done the course on memories yet ! I did wonder, the book or online manual will tell me, if the steering wheel positions, and the seat and mirror settings etc, can be locked in to a memory. Surely they can but truth to tell it is a module I haven't covered yet, hope to take first in the next year at least :D

P.S. in answer to your question about where to post, here is as good as anywhere. It would be be excellent if we had a C-Class 350e Technical Forum but that may be wish too far :)

Last edited:
Hi guys.

The electric steering wheel adjustment comes as standard with the premium and premium plus packs within the memory seat system.

You can store 3 different settings for seats, mirrors and steering wheel.

The easy entrance/exit will lift the steering wheel upwards to its highest level upon ignition off to assist getting out of drivers seat. Then lower again when ignition is on.

The only time this will not work is if the last stored setting has the steering column already at the highest point. Hence it cannot go any higher.

Hope this helped.

Ant.

Hi guys.

The electric steering wheel adjustment comes as standard with the premium and premium plus packs within the memory seat system.

You can store 3 different settings for seats, mirrors and steering wheel.

The easy entrance/exit will lift the steering wheel upwards to its highest level upon ignition off to assist getting out of drivers seat. Then lower again when ignition is on.

The only time this will not work is if the last stored setting has the steering column already at the highest point. Hence it cannot go any higher.

Hope this helped.

Ant.

Thanks for that, how is the memory set ? Without me having to read the book

You know, I'm not entirely sure about that.

I think once you're happy with seat, mirror & steering wheel position you press the M button, then the number you want to store e.g. 1, 2 or 3 and hold that button until you hear a beep.

Leave it with me I'll look into it and confirm later on this afternoon.

Ant.

You know, I'm not entirely sure about that.

I think once you're happy with seat, mirror & steering wheel position you press the M button, then the number you want to store e.g. 1, 2 or 3 and hold that button until you hear a beep.

Leave it with me I'll look into it and confirm later on this afternoon.

Ant.

That's correct Ant

Very pleased, order placed for my next lease car C350e estate, palladium silver, driving assistance pack (wanted the radar assisted cruise control having learnt to love it on my Golf) and privacy windows.

Current lease does not end until mid June 2016 so roll on next summer.

Very pleased, order placed for my next lease car C350e estate, palladium silver, driving assistance pack (wanted the radar assisted cruise control having learnt to love it on my Golf) and privacy windows.

Current lease does not end until mid June 2016 so roll on next summer.

Welcome to the forum, now enjoy the wait :)

I'm in a similar boat, although ordered in early August, via NHS Fleet and i'm expecting mine around early/mid march at present.

Have gone for Cavansite Blue, Premium Plus, Black Leather with darkened windows as the only other optional extra. Again, as above, i have a Golf (GTD) - and love the current car... And well i'm expecting more refinement and less bumpy ride, with a similar push when in sport mode, Crossing fingers.

I work 2 miles away from where i live, and they are fitting chargers, so i should have a very cheap commute soon. (The diesel hasn't even warmed up at that point!) (Just because that will raise a few eyebrows, i did a lot of mileage a few years ago to warrant the diesel... not any more :) )

Very excite about it, all though the wait is painful! - have also exhausted every other forum thread, video (So few around) and reviews! (Also, so few around)...

Very much looking forward to hearing peoples opinions on:
Burmeister sound system, The battery levels for short trips (and mpg related), ride comfort, gadgets and boot space :) - any opinions welcome :)

I'm in a similar boat, although ordered in early August, via NHS Fleet and i'm expecting mine around early/mid march at present.

Have gone for Cavansite Blue, Premium Plus, Black Leather with darkened windows as the only other optional extra. Again, as above, i have a Golf (GTD) - and love the current car... And well i'm expecting more refinement and less bumpy ride, with a similar push when in sport mode, Crossing fingers.

I work 2 miles away from where i live, and they are fitting chargers, so i should have a very cheap commute soon. (The diesel hasn't even warmed up at that point!) (Just because that will raise a few eyebrows, i did a lot of mileage a few years ago to warrant the diesel... not any more :) )

Very excite about it, all though the wait is painful! - have also exhausted every other forum thread, video (So few around) and reviews! (Also, so few around)...

Very much looking forward to hearing peoples opinions on:
Burmeister sound system, The battery levels for short trips (and mpg related), ride comfort, gadgets and boot space :) - any opinions welcome :)

Hey Noobmonkey. I'm also currently in a GTD and hopefully will be in my C350e this time next week. Loved the GTD but looking forward to something a bit more refined. Pone of the key things I'm looking forward to is the gadgets especially the apparently amazing Burmester sound system. I'll let you know how I get on.

I would say the wait gets better but it doesn't and you are spot on that there is so little review/video available or the car it's easy to exhaust them all. Ive moved onto general C Class googling. Lol.

First post,

I had an amazing email last week. I ordered mine, estate, prem +, Arctic grey, brilliant blue... back in July. The original date was March. I had an email saying the delivery date had changed, so I thought oh dear a few more months to wait, but ho they have brought it forward to Jan 18! Also exhausted all other info, especially looking for real world (not hopelessly optimistic 136) mpg.

Hi

There are a few posts on this. I think people are getting around 50mpg.

Do post some pictures when you collect the car.

First post,

I had an amazing email last week. I ordered mine, estate, prem +, Arctic grey, brilliant blue... back in July. The original date was March. I had an email saying the delivery date had changed, so I thought oh dear a few more months to wait, but ho they have brought it forward to Jan 18! Also exhausted all other info, especially looking for real world (not hopelessly optimistic 136) mpg.

Congratulations on choosing a 350e, you will just love it and I bet that you won't give a fig for the mpg figure for a long time. I have no idea what mpg I am achieving but do you know I don't care. It is such a great car, so smooth, silent and luxurious that if I learn that it does less than my last car, an XF, I will just accept it

I've just taken the call from the dealer today and after ordering on the 4th April I can now look forward to getting mine on Friday!!!!!:bannana::bannana::banana:

It has been due at the dealer on the 17th for the last couple of moths so pleased it has jumped forward by a couple of weeks.

Lease car and no issues setting up Merc Me, will hopefully see all the details line up Thursday / Friday.

Will post some pics and have a play with mpg, charging etc and post some data. So excited and can feel the pain for the guys still having to wait, the feeling of knowing it is coming now is worth it!

Have just been on the mercy me web and reading about all the things you can do via the app, has it all worked for the drivers out there thus far?

Cheers a very excited boy:thumb::thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom