C350e owners club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That makes complete sense. I’ll look forward to trying out the defroster! I am enjoying working out how to drive it. It’s definitely more interesting than just getting in and not thinking about it. At 10.30 Last night I went out to the local Lidl car park and charged it which also enjoyed!! Strange place at night though. I managed to get a 80% by around 11.45 and suggested my electric range would be 11 miles- so just over 13.5 fully charged- I don’t think that’s bad for staters. Can’t wait to get home tonight and see how far it really goes.

That makes complete sense. I’ll look forward to trying out the defroster! I am enjoying working out how to drive it. It’s definitely more interesting than just getting in and not thinking about it. At 10.30 Last night I went out to the local Lidl car park and charged it which also enjoyed!! Strange place at night though. I managed to get a 80% by around 11.45 and suggested my electric range would be 11 miles- so just over 13.5 fully charged- I don’t think that’s bad for staters. Can’t wait to get home tonight and see how far it really goes.
While is defrosts in winter, it also cools in summer!

Downloaded the new Mercedes me app yesterday, seems simpler to use but the most notable change is that you get an accurate reading for mpg now no more 99.9. I had 104mpg showing for my trip yesterday.
I’m sure someone can beat that :D

Downloaded the new Mercedes me app yesterday, seems simpler to use but the most notable change is that you get an accurate reading for mpg now no more 99.9. I had 104mpg showing for my trip yesterday.
I’m sure someone can beat that :D
How did the login process go?

I’ve also downloaded it and when I entered my email address, was told I would receive a verification code that didn’t arrive very quickly, so I asked for another. Then two arrived, neither of which worked. Then a couple of minutes later, another one arrived that I didn’t request - but it worked! Yay!

Saving a change to pre-entry climate control is still painfully slow. I can’t find where the peak/off-peak settings are. I’ve set the pre-entry climate control for the morning. If I go to the battery page, it confirms it’s set, but if I go to the charging settings page, it says it’s deactivated.

On the plus side, the trip computer is showing 403.5 for today, although it wasn’t me in the car, so I’m not sure how many miles were covered. Just enough for the engine to kick in once, I’m guessing!

Had a worrying hiccup last night (especially as the car has just passed its 3rd birthday). Suddenly the car flashed-up "Stop Driving, car too low" and it felt like the suspension was on the bottom stops. I switched off/on and it was OK for the rest of the journey but I started to wonder whether the suspension was a bit more harsh than usual. Has anyone else had this occur?
Also, how strict are M-B about faults just outside the warranty period?

Had a worrying hiccup last night (especially as the car has just passed its 3rd birthday). Suddenly the car flashed-up "Stop Driving, car too low" and it felt like the suspension was on the bottom stops. I switched off/on and it was OK for the rest of the journey but I started to wonder whether the suspension was a bit more harsh than usual. Has anyone else had this occur?
Also, how strict are M-B about faults just outside the warranty period?

[emoji50]

Not heard of that before. Good luck!

I'm sure I've seen something about suspension leaks before on this forum. Haven't experienced it but a quick google returns lots of results such as:
You are being redirected...

Good luck. Maybe find an independent as some of the fixes look quite easy/cheap.

How did the login process go?

I’ve also downloaded it and when I entered my email address, was told I would receive a verification code that didn’t arrive very quickly, so I asked for another. Then two arrived, neither of which worked. Then a couple of minutes later, another one arrived that I didn’t request - but it worked! Yay!

Saving a change to pre-entry climate control is still painfully slow. I can’t find where the peak/off-peak settings are. I’ve set the pre-entry climate control for the morning. If I go to the battery page, it confirms it’s set, but if I go to the charging settings page, it says it’s deactivated.

On the plus side, the trip computer is showing 403.5 for today, although it wasn’t me in the car, so I’m not sure how many miles were covered. Just enough for the engine to kick in once, I’m guessing!

When I logged in it worked first time, don’t use pre-entry climate control I’m retired so don’t do early morning commutes. Used it once or twice when we had heavy frost but did it manually.
Should that be 103.5 mpg.
The app has been down all day so reliability hasn’t improved.

When I logged in it worked first time, don’t use pre-entry climate control I’m retired so don’t do early morning commutes. Used it once or twice when we had heavy frost but did it manually.
Should that be 103.5 mpg.
The app has been down all day so reliability hasn’t improved.

Haven’t checked the App today. [emoji853]

The mpg was actually 403.5! Must have just been a dash of ICE in a few miles of electric.

The 57.6mpg is for pretty much the whole winter, which is OK in my book.
143e72f54f7c7c193f83a46b07e02cbc.jpg

Err - I’ve just had the “vehicle too low” problem!

Co-incidence or ****-up?

Err - I’ve just had the “vehicle too low” problem!

Co-incidence or ****-up?

It's contagious! Quick, shut all the schools, offices and factories.

Did the warning go away after an off/on cycle?

Can you press the raise button and get some height back?
Sounds like you've got a leaky bag. o_O

Several restarts and much pressing of the raise button and it still looks like it’s had the suspension ripped out by a boy racer. Not the greatest ride! Bottomed our on a speed bump at walking pace and couldn’t turn the wheels more than about 20 degrees without them rubbing on the arches!

Several restarts and much pressing of the raise button and it still looks like it’s had the suspension ripped out by a boy racer. Not the greatest ride! Bottomed our on a speed bump at walking pace and couldn’t turn the wheels more than about 20 degrees without them rubbing on the arches!
Failed compressor - happened to mine at 78,000 miles. Fortunately it was still under warranty!

Failed compressor - happened to mine at 78,000 miles. Fortunately it was still under warranty!

Apparently it’s one of two C350es they have in Nottingham with the same problem.

Was the warranty the original? Was it based on time or miles? Was it extended?

Not sure why I’m asking - it’s a lease car so I’m not picking up the bill...

Sorry to hear about the suspension woes.

Is anyone (whose car isn't in the garage) having trouble with the pre entry climate control on the new app? Mine doesn't seem to do anything. I reloaded the old app and it worked straight away. I was pressing "Start now" rather than trying to set the timer.

Any guesses what the loaner’s going to be? My money is on a 2L diesel A Series...

Is anyone (whose car isn't in the garage) having trouble with the pre entry climate control on the new app? Mine doesn't seem to do anything. I reloaded the old app and it worked straight away. I was pressing "Start now" rather than trying to set the timer.

It's a strange interface but the timed control has worked 2 times out of the 3 I've tried using it. I can't get an instant "set" to work.

(BTW, the suspension glitch hasn't happened again - but a long journey today so fingers crossed).

Yes I couldn't do it this morning when I woke up. I had to set the timer for in 20 mins rather than being able to use the start button. It kept saying something about not being able to communicate with the car.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom