Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Charging/Hybrid system problem

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other major issue (i.e. gearbox)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other minor niggling issue

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

N_Jepson

Car
E350e Fully Loaded
All,

For those who have take delivery of their C350E, I'm wondering what kind of percentage of cars are having problems.

Hence this poll

Kind of duplicate of other poll that has just gone up .. but more general.

Had mine a few days and covered 300miles, haven't had any problems but that can't be said for long, I think on mine there's some sort of clip on the exhaust that haven't been fully tightened, I'm hearing a noise and my suspicions are on that. Nothing major but will need to look into. This weather is putting me off

My minor niggling ones are just that, could be user error but as I don't see external temp I think they could be related to a SW upgrade required.

I just have a niggling minor issue that the nearside mirror doesn't dip enough sometimes when reversing, i.e. nowhere near where I put it in the memory, although it does move a bit.

3k plus and still fine

I have now covered just over 3000 miles and have had no problems at all. the only issues I have are the outside temp reading or lack of and MB's stated range, theretical or not.
You should have the potential to go 19 miles as stated not the max I have seen of 13. with 6-7 being the real range.

I wonder if the 50l fuel tank actually holds 50 or 35?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom