C36 AMG Factory Head Unit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Harley Stable

Car
Mercedes C36
I tried putting a thread in electronics to no avail, so i'll give the lounge a go. i've just been out and treated myself to a C36 of 1996 origin, just wondered if anyone knows what the factory fitted blaupunkt head unit model number is and/or has anyone in the MBClub got one, only been in the club for 1 day and i'm starting to feel very lonely:)

Il be surprised someone has one has one instock Harley, why not put something modern in ..some of the Alpine headunit still look 90's & are fitted at manufacturer level.

cheers Ash, i was beginning to think i was alone !!! it's got an Alpine fitted i was going down the completely standard route, just thought some of the "old timers" and enthusiasts might know the numbers

cheers Ash, i was beginning to think i was alone !!! it's got an Alpine fitted i was going down the completely standard route, just thought some of the "old timers" and enthusiasts might know the numbers

No mate your not alone ...just timing on forums when people see your post but plenty of peeps on here that no there stuff!

I know what you mean about going standard , I think it's just finding a decent serviceable unit will be your obstacle.

Keep posting Harley! :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom