C36 amg steering wheel into c200?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JimC200

Car
2004 w211 estate 2.2 cdi manual, 177k mls
As title, can I put a c36 wheel into a w202 c200? If sinus it hang enough or a mare?

As title, can I put a c36 wheel into a w202 c200? If sinus it hang enough or a mare?

I can't answer your second question as I'm not familiar with horses :crazy:

Anywho, yes you can fit a C36 wheel into a C200 W202, but when you change the wheels make sure the airbags are of the same type i.e. look the same and also make sure to disconnect the battery so as to avoid any airbag errors (the SRS light will stay illuminated) or may go off while you are handling it.

You will need 2 people to remove the steering wheel, one to hold the wheel and the other to undo the centre nut with a breaker bar as it is very tight. Hope this helps.

I can't answer your second question as I'm not familiar with horses :crazy:

Anywho, yes you can fit a C36 wheel into a C200 W202, but when you change the wheels make sure the airbags are of the same type i.e. look the same and also make sure to disconnect the battery so as to avoid any airbag errors (the SRS light will stay illuminated) or may go off while you are handling it.

You will need 2 people to remove the steering wheel, one to hold the wheel and the other to undo the centre nut with a breaker bar as it is very tight. Hope this helps.

Autocorrect raped the last line of my post lol, thanks for the info I'm going to go for it so, :)

it should fit fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom