C36 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tony_82

Hi all,

I'm on the look out for a clean C36 AMG. Obviously I am keeping an eye on Pistonheads, Autotrader, Ebay and of course here. If anyone is thinking of selling though, I have cash waiting.

Thanks

Not many within the membership, and they're in demand, but you never know someone may spot one and let you know.

whats ur email tony? :)

look at MERCEDES ENTHUSIAST magazine last month ther were tow and this month one nice black .... the magazine is sold at shop £3.80.....

you can remove it now mate, you have an email!

There's a few nice ones on eBay at the moment, two low milers at dealers of which my preference is this one My initial reaction was price is steep....but it's a late car - might be 5 speed as opposed to 4 speed. It's unadulterated and doesn't have an ugly boot spoiler (which I think really spoils the clean look of the car).

You will never lose a huge chunk of money on this car unless you rack the miles up.

And there's a nice blue one HERE that the dealer thought was supercharged in a previous incarnation of the advert. Higher miles but priced accordingly.

I guess if it's a low mileage sunny day only car then I'd spring for the extra on the silver car.

If I were buying one for fun and to enjoy whatever the weather and whatever the mileage then the Blue car would be on my list.

I remember (99% certain) that silver R-plate one from when it was being sold by one of the previous private owners a year or so back. I think the stereo has been changed since then. Was previously somewhere on the south coast. Mileage was 60k odd then too.

It's a very late one on an 'R', C43s were available from an 'R' onwards. Facelift W202s started on a 'P', so it's one of the very last '36s.

To be honest, I'd easily pay a couple of £k extra for a mint car with perfect history/no rust/low ownership/mileage etc. Look after it and as Mudster says, it'll never lose much on this kind of cash.

All depends on what you want - the best examples do cost more though.

Will

I have a black 2001 C43 with almost all the options, except 1 or 2, the dipping rear mirror, if you are interested? 106k miles FSH with many Dealership stamps. The mechanic stated it's the most solid C43 he has seen with no rust. It's in black too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom