C36 Front Bumper (You never know!) and 202 F/L Sport Steering Wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
alright peeps,

like it says, know im hoping but hey ! Already sorted the rear bumper and skirts, will consider a whole car if cheap enough !

cheers

Brett

They have both been on E-bay for years, and that is no exaggeration.
It would,nt cost much more for a brand new one!!!

A new C36 front bumper has got to be at least £1K surely? I could be wrong though. If these two have been around for a long time then maybe the seller is negotiable.

the man is a joker, 5 or 6 hundred quid and then 100 quid delivery !!

i can buy a car with the whole kit on for a grand which i would have done if i hadnt already brought the rear bumper and skirts

A new C36 front bumper has got to be at least £1K surely? I could be wrong though. If these two have been around for a long time then maybe the seller is negotiable.

You would,nt have to buy the whole bumper new, only the outer skin, the one for my C43 is about £5-£600 IIRC.

the guy is a joker i tried to buy something from him, gave him a call, he could barely speak english and he wouldn't move on the price.

Yep, i emailed him before about other bits - didnt understand simple questions and was prepared to do a bit of a deal but that just made the stuff completely overpriced as opposed to stupidly you are having a laugh overpriced. And his attitude just made me feel like i dont want to deal with this guy

Which bumper do you need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom