C36 Gear Knob FS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
Guys, i have an original 2 tone leather C36 gearknob (From my car) for sale, i will email pics to anyone who is interested £40.

upgraded to another one ;) managed to get a limited Edition one for the C36. cost a bit but had to have it!

neeed pics of both please

i`ll email you a pic of the new one as i have that here, wont be able to send a pic of the old one till tommorrow!

I AM INTERESTED!
Vin, can you pick this up for me?
send me the photos!!!!
Thanks!

The one ALPS got of ebay germany will not fit his car as it is from a 1st generation that had the shifter with the shaft.

Alps is keeping his one.

hey guys, apperently Vin has informed me i have picked up an older gear knob ! DOH!, anyway, once i recieve it it will porbably be up for sale, so whoever wants a brand new C36 gearknob to fit a car which needs the screw on stalk, £60 its brand new!

sorry pnsji for getting your hopes up!

cheers

Originally posted by Alps
hey guys, apperently Vin has informed me i have picked up an older gear knob ! DOH!, anyway, once i recieve it it will porbably be up for sale, so whoever wants a brand new C36 gearknob to fit a car which needs the screw on stalk, £60 its brand new!
£60 sounds a bit steep, shift knobs are usually only £35 from the stealership...

You might want to talk to Steve "MBenzNL" Krabbenborg ( [email protected] ) , his car has a threaded shift stalk. His car is essentially a diesel powered C36 so might be interested in the shift knob.

Shude, i was quoted "120 for the c36 AMG shift knob from the stealership, so £60 is a good price!

and yes you a re right, the normal leather knobs are cheaper!

Originally posted by Koolvin
Shude, errrr Steve has a manual
So? The Knobs are the same AFAIK.

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
No.
I thought the only difference was the button on top. I just checked and I'm wrong. So how different ARE the knobs?

Originally posted by fuzzer
Come on Graham , take a pickie.

Best I got at the mo (at work)

c230kint1.jpg

Knob and leather gaiter is one piece.

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
Best I got at the mo (at work)

Knob and leather gaiter is one piece.

But besides that they still LOOK the same. Can we see a close-up please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom