C36...just wow!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dan210988, Sep 25, 2011.

1. dan210988

dan210988 Member

Car:
    Saab Aero(H.O.T)
    im 22 and while most people my age are into civics and glanza's etc i took a big gamble and bought the car that had originally sparked my love of merc's, the c36 amg....

just wanted to say that ive had the car 3 or 4 weeks now and i still just get such a thrill driving it...I OWN AN AMG :)!!

i know things are going to go wrong eventually due to high mileage but i cannot think of a better way to have put a small bit of money away and invest in the car that started it all(production-wise anyway)...

unbelievable power for such a solid non-turbo car and just so smooth when you want to take it easy at 50mph

guy who owned this before me(another forum member on here from cork) deserves much praise for rescuing it(it was due to be scrapped)

had to replace flywheel and other little bits but at 180000 miles who cares

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended to anyone considering buying one(so worth it in todays cheap market place)

keeping head to head with my friends evo 7 tells it's own story!!!!

6 people like this.
  2. gchild

gchild Active Member

Car:
    C280 Sport
    Nice one. Get some pictures up!

3. horgantrevor

horgantrevor MB Enthusiast

Car:
    w202 c43 & w210 E220 CDI estate w219 W221
    good luck with the car keep me posted if you need any bits if i have them or i can try and get them for you
    what happened to the flywheel you never rang ill be out your way monday nite if your in i drop in and say hi

just calling to a friend in the area

4. horgantrevor

horgantrevor MB Enthusiast

Car:
    w202 c43 & w210 E220 CDI estate w219 W221
    here is a picture of the old girl

i have the orange indicators if you would like them i think they look nice and different from the clear ones i know that sounds wrong but its different

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  5. gchild

gchild Active Member

Car:
    C280 Sport
    Looks in stunning shape

Tags: