C36 Mud Flaps?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

omegav6i

Car
C43
Hi, I was just wondering if the W202 C36 had mud flaps? i had some fitted to my standard pre facelift bumper and thought they made a nice difference.

No and no.

Go and stand in the corner.

Ive never understood the point of them, and I do drive down muddy tracks from time to time.

Make your car look terrible IMO

Hi,
The bigger Merc classes only had them as an owner fit extra as they mess up the aerodynamics on an Autobhan at 300 kilometers an hour! Not so much an issue in the UK and they do help keep the back clean.

Hi,
The bigger Merc classes only had them as an owner fit extra as they mess up the aerodynamics on an Autobhan at 300 kilometers an hour! Not so much an issue in the UK and they do help keep the back clean.

But they do cause rust to form around where they are fitted on the wheel arches.

Got factory ones on my clk and no rust around the fronts just a couple of bubbles under the paint on the arches.

Daz

Oh im fully aware what it meant, just why . . . . .

They look awful, that's why. Also they trap dirt and moisture that will make corrosion worse.

They look awful, that's why. Also they trap dirt and moisture that will make corrosion worse.

And yet all these years you've never taken the ones off the SL :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom