C360 265

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bill2411

Car
C350
Hi new to the forum I've been the happy owner of a c350 12 plate for a few years now I'm delighted with the performance of the car but I'm curious how much more I would like it if I was to get it remapped any advice would be greatly appreciated. Btw it would be a Celtic tuning map as they have a place local
Cheers
Bill

Hi & welcome to the forum Bill2411, assuming your car is the diesel version I can personally highly recommend a remap.
I own a 2012 C350 CDI AMG Sport version and had mine done after couple of month's of ownership at MSL in Birmingham. From memory bhp increased by about 25/26% and torque by over 28%, both verified by rolling road data before and after the remap. The car is now not only more responsive and reasonably quick but I get slightly better mpg as well. A win win situation that you will definitely like, a lot!

KR Matt :thumb:

Hi & welcome to the forum Bill2411, assuming your car is the diesel version I can personally highly recommend a remap.
I own a 2012 C350 CDI AMG Sport version and had mine done after couple of month's of ownership at MSL in Birmingham. From memory bhp increased by about 25/26% and torque by over 28%, both verified by rolling road data before and after the remap. The car is now not only more responsive and reasonably quick but I get slightly better mpg as well. A win win situation that you will definitely like, a lot!

KR Matt :thumb:

Many thanks Matt for the informative reply mine is the same model as yours I hear lots of good reports regarding msl but unfortunately a bit to far to travel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom