C43 Alloy Wheel Options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DarrenC43

Car
C43 AMG 2019
Dear anyone that knows more than me!

Please help.

I'm picking up my c43 in a couple of weeks, but I'm getting cold feet about the black alloy wheels. My salesperson i have brought the car off says that's the only option in 19" and they can't trade up for c63 wheels.

What are the options for going for a silver set? Can i just add, say some c63 wheels, and if so where is the best place to get them from? or is it not as simple as that? Also can i trade in my old ones (which are brand new) in at all?

Sorry to be vague, hope it makes sense.

Thanks,

Darren

Get them painted?

Congrats on getting a new C43, I ordered one in Feb and last month found out they can't build it for some unknown reason! So I'm picking up an ex-demo at the end of next month, which also has the satin black 19" wheels which I am also considering getting painted :)

Get them painted?

Congrats on getting a new C43, I ordered one in Feb and last month found out they can't build it for some unknown reason! So I'm picking up an ex-demo at the end of next month, which also has the satin black 19" wheels which I am also considering getting painted :)

I picked up an ex demo last week with black 19’s...think they look pretty good and not to harsh a ride at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom