C43 AMG 2018 Coupe - Retro Fit Options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Deposit back I believe. There must be a catch though as otherwise lots would do this so they could a test drive and then say no thanks.

Either way. Best of luck, I’m sure you’ll love it. 😊

If you commit to buying and pay a deposit, you can’t just walk if you don’t like the car after all.

If you commit to buying and pay a deposit, you can’t just walk if you don’t like the car after all.
Not always the case. Many dealerships ask for a refundable deposit just to hold the car.

I’m going on what he wrote on the previous page.

Hi there

I am currently looking at purchasing a C43 AMG. I have seen a black coupe which I like the look of. It’s Premium so has elec memory seats etc. Not the Premium Plus which I ideally wanted. Also no Night package which again I ideally would like. To that end was wondering if the night package can be retro fitted? By the looks of it as the car is black, it would be the two diffusers on front and back bumper???

As part of buying negotiations would a dealer fit this ???

Also are there any other Premium Plus retro fits that can be conducted, e.g. unrated speakers

thanks in advance
Nick
Just wrap the bits that are in chrome and fit a set of 20’s if it doesn’t have them. £200 approx for windows and front and rear Crome

Keep hunting for the car with the spec you want, all it takes is a little time and it’s more satisfying when you do find the right car. Or do what I did when I bought my Focus ST, choose a trusted dealer and ask them to find you the right car.

Keep hunting for the right spec car, it’s only time. Plus it’s more satisfying when you do find the right car.
or do what I did when I bought a Focus ST, find a trusted dealer and get them to source the car for you.
They have a far greater search area than Joe public has.

Keep hunting for the right car, it’s only time. It’s more satisfying when find the right spec car as well.
Or do what I did when I bought a Focus ST. Use a trusted dealer and get them to source the correct spec car on your behalf. They have far greater search criteria than we have.

Sorry about the duplicate posts, they didn’t seem to go so did it again and again, oops!

I had the swage in the sills wrapped in black on my white C250 but I wasn't 100% happy with the finished job , slightly wavy. I saw a video on youtube where he'd sourced some two part chrome inserts and wrapped them in gloss black on his W205 so I've just had a set from China , we'll so how the finished job looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom