C43 AMG coming up for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frostbite

Car
C43 AMG, 96 Jeep Cherokee 2.5, Triumph Explorer and Thruxton
It is with a heavy heart that I need to sell my W-reg C43 AMG. I bought her less than two years ago and have done less than 1,000 miles. She’s now done less than 110K.
Soon after getting her I had to get a lot of work done and now she is a good sound car.
In the time I’ve had her, she’s had some repair work to the sills/jack points. All the interior was taken and out cleaned, with the floor waxoyled. The underneath has been cleaned up and treated with anti-rust stuff and new underseal where required.
Apart from the standard AMG spec, she has:
(fitted previous to my ownership)
H+R lowered springs with Bilstein shocks
18” Monobloc wheels (wider at the back) with Kumho directional tyres.
(fitted by me)
Braided steel brake hoses
K+N air filters
New Bosch MAF
New plugs
Stainless exhaust from headers to original back-box, including sport cats (now only two) – done by MSL, cost over £1,200.
I have changed every fluid and every filter, oil, tranny, coolant, brake fluid and fuel filter.
New Bosch battery

I have all the original books and loads of bills and MOTs.

She still needs the AMG oversills putting back on and needs the parking brake adjusting (only effective on one wheel) for a new MOT. Tyres are good etc etc.
She does need a little cosmetic TLC around the arches and inside the bonnet (not corrosion from inside but from wheel-flung wear), but otherwise solid bodily. The steering wheel needs the top section re-upholstering (I was quoted £120 for the original silver or £75 for black.

Garaged while she’s been with me and the previous keeper. Silver with black and silver leather.

She sounds great and goes as well as she did when new. Pics to follow when sills back on, or have her as is.

I also have a 5.4 litre AMG M113.98 engine to go in. This was from a reliable source (not a scrap yard) and has done 105K. Also a brand new, still in the box, Quaife LSD. I’ happy to sell these separately.

Open to offers…..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom