C43 AMG Coupe - Drivers Window & Seat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NickMoody

Car
C220d AMG
Hi all

just purchased the vehicle last week and have noticed that when I want to close the drivers side window with a “quick / once touch” of the button, the window goes up but stops a couple of inches from the top and travels back to down to about 2 inches from the bottom. The only way to close the window is to hold the button until the window is closed. Any one else had this problem.
Also, when accessing the rear seats, the drivers seat moves forward no problem. When the seat moves back and I push the back rest back, I get the message “backrest not locked” (can’t remember the exact words), even though it is. Any ideas peeps ??

thanks
Nick

I seem to remember that this can happen after a battery change, and I believe that you need to wind the window up fully, release the button, and reapply the button for 5 seconds. Repeat for the window fully open. This resets the auto open/close function...maybe?

AS above i think have a look on youtube there's a bloke on there giving you the answer on tips you can fix on your mercedes

Many thanks for all the replies, really appreciate it. I think the window might just need resetting but have seen a few different ways on YouTube that people do. As for the seat, it's like I have to really throw the seat back before the headrest goes automatically up and the seat is locked. To that end am waiting for the dealer to contact my local dealer to resolve the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom