C43 AMG Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If anyone is interested in a fully specced C43 PM me. About to put an advert out on here and or Auto trader before I look at part exchange.
2019 (68)
Premium plus, drivers assistance, HUD, carbon pack, AMG performance seats in Nappa leather, selenite grey, 19" upgraded alloys (unmarked!) Etc

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in a fully specced C43 PM me. About to put an advert out on here and or Auto trader before I look at part exchange.
2019 (68)
Premium plus, drivers assistance, HUD, carbon pack, AMG performance seats in Nappa leather, selenite grey, 19" upgraded alloys (unmarked!) Etc
What’s the reason for selling?

2019 (68)
Is it a saloon wagon or coupe?

Amazing! Just spent some time reading through this thread (new member to MBClub). Currently own a BMW but looking to move over to Merc, either a C43 or A45!
The c43 you have is a beauty! If you don’t mind me asking, what are the Monthly’s (don’t feel the need to answer), think they’re just beyond my reach, haha!

Amazing! Just spent some time reading through this thread (new member to MBClub). Currently own a BMW but looking to move over to Merc, either a C43 or A45!
The c43 you have is a beauty! If you don’t mind me asking, what are the Monthly’s (don’t feel the need to answer), think they’re just beyond my reach, haha!
Hi mate, it’s not that I don’t mind answering but it’s a bit of a ‘how long is a piece of string’ scenario because the monthly payment depends on the amount of deposit, annual mileage, length of finance agreement, value of car, etc. I do know I got an awesome deal. PM me your budget for deposit and monthly and I reckon I’d be able to tell you if it’s possible or not based on the massive amount of research I poured into this over the last few months.

Hi mate, it’s not that I don’t mind answering but it’s a bit of a ‘how long is a piece of string’ scenario because the monthly payment depends on the amount of deposit, annual mileage, length of finance agreement, value of car, etc. I do know I got an awesome deal. PM me your budget for deposit and monthly and I reckon I’d be able to tell you if it’s possible or not based on the massive amount of research I poured into this over the last few months.

Thanks for getting back to me! Unfortunately as I’m a new member I’m unable to use the private message functionality until I’ve reached the 30 post interaction mark! 😂😅

Thanks for getting back to me! Unfortunately as I’m a new member I’m unable to use the private message functionality until I’ve reached the 30 post interaction mark! 😂😅
Get posting mate! You’re from Glasgow I see. First place I’m headed for when Sturgeon allows 👍🏼

A
Get posting mate! You’re from Glasgow I see. First place I’m headed for when Sturgeon allows 👍🏼
As soon as I can mate I'll drop you a DM!

Nice one, a few very nice spots up here to get some class pictures, if you're going to Glasgow you may aswell drive up through Loch Lomond, one of the best driving roads with PLENTY of photo opportunities

A

As soon as I can mate I'll drop you a DM!

Nice one, a few very nice spots up here to get some class pictures, if you're going to Glasgow you may aswell drive up through Loch Lomond, one of the best driving roads with PLENTY of photo opportunities
Yeah, Scotland has the best scenery and roads in the UK, IMO. Here's a pic of the M4 near Glasgow. There's a landmark in the back ground that may give away where it was taken to those with a very keen eye...
C1339ACD-8704-4622-B760-1C8D06C08092.jpeg

Yeah, Scotland has the best scenery and roads in the UK, IMO. Here's a pic of the M4 near Glasgow. There's a landmark in the back ground that may give away where it was taken to those with a very keen eye...
View attachment 98869
Yeah I’ve managed to get a few pics at Queensferry and through Glencoe. You could stop every 30 seconds for photos up there! Tried to attach the image here but it’s too large

View attachment 98869
Okay I give in, what's the landmark and where is the pic taken?

View attachment 98869
Finally over the 30 posts mark! I no longer have the “you cannot send private messages” warning, but I still don’t have a private message option anywhere! If you can try drop me a message haha 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom