c43 amg side skirt clips part numbers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

horgantrevor

MB Enthusiast
Car
w202 c43 & w210 E220 CDI estate w219 W221
hi i have been working on my car for a month on and off fixing all the little niggles of rust

i removed the side skirts but broke a few clips i want to get new ones

has any one got some part numbers for the inner sill ones the ones under the car and the one at the end buy the rear wheel on the side sill

thank you for the help

so far not a lot of rust thank god

I got a list of Ollie, but it included way more than I needed. your best bet is to actually go into a dealership with the old clips in hand and go through them one by one on the EPC.

They soon mount up, both sides cost me £70!!!

Do you have a pic of the rear arch one? I might actually have one spare unused...

I got a list of Ollie, but it included way more than I needed. your best bet is to actually go into a dealership with the old clips in hand and go through them one by one on the EPC.

They soon mount up, both sides cost me £70!!!

Do you have a pic of the rear arch one? I might actually have one spare unused...
When I ordered you a full set back in 2003 was it, it came to about £20!

The C43 sideskirts use a different clip underneath (a plastic screw) with a HWA part number.

HWA = German for £££

ya im over looking a mercedes main dealer were i live so i call over tomorrow and get prices

i can only imagine the price it is ireland after all

the clip at the rear is the one that the small rubber piece holds and the side skirt snaps into

Last edited:
You would be better off going down to your dealers and making sure they actually quote you the correct part while you can see the part on screen. the margin for error is huge when ordering those clips.

If you are talking the rubber strip that fits where the skirt joins to the car on the rear wheel arch and the front wing, its cheap and my dealer actually had them in stock, IIRC less than £3 ea.

Cheap I'm England not in Ireland

I went over to get two studs and copper nuts for exhaust manifold

How much do you think they were and they had to order them

22 euro + vat
For two studs and two nuts

Cheap I'm England not in Ireland

I went over to get two studs and copper nuts for exhaust manifold

How much do you think they were and they had to order them

22 euro + vat
For two studs and two nuts

Shocking mate :eek: :eek: :eek:

Was the MB dealer on top of a hill ?

Saw you coming :rolleyes:

Replaced a few of the clips that run underneath the sills a couple of weeks ago. The plastic rivets were about £1-50 each and the round clips that go into the sills were not a lot more. Killer Hertz is right about the clips, the ones you DONT want are A 009 988 42 78 and A 009 988 43 78 - these are shown on the EPC and I got caught 1st time round. If I can find the invoice, I'll post the correct part numbers for you.

Thank you every one for advice I've been busy so I put her back in storage again at my place with all the c43 parts

But no gearbox and ancillaries So the swap has Been put on hold

I need to get a box and ecu for it and torque converter job can start then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom