C43 AMG w202 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
S602 JUB 118K £12K -

1637397766909.png

S285CUY 106k ebay auction. £7500 (buy it now)
Screenshot_20211124-184439_eBay.jpgApologies for barging into your thread (first time post). I commissioned a condition report on this, just in case it was one that got away due to the standard of the advert(s)... South West Vehicle Inspections could probably provide a copy of the full report for a knock down price but it certainly has enough to keep someone entertained as a project. Can provide an overview if anyone is interested.

Not sure if this has been posted but...

Not sure if this has been posted but...

Hi all, just wanted to check in here as I was the winning bidder on this one, hopefully collecting at the weekend.

Reassuring to see it described here as "grubby" and "as rough as a badger's ****", we shall see! 😂

Hi all, just wanted to check in here as I was the winning bidder on this one, hopefully collecting at the weekend.

Reassuring to see it described here as "grubby" and "as rough as a badger's ****", we shall see! 😂
Good stuff, look forward to an update when you collect it!

Glad to see you used the same user name as on CC 😁 I actually thought Roger Sausage might be @Skd884 alter ego.

Welcome 👍

Another estate, asking £10k. The mention of inner arch corrosion and holes in the boot floor at last MOT aren't too confidence inspiring though.

From the description on the Collecting cars one above -

CONDITION
  • There is no known bodywork damage.
The guy who wrote that advert needs to go to Specsavers as that front bumper will need painting....

From the description on the Collecting cars one above -

CONDITION
  • There is no known bodywork damage.
The guy who wrote that advert needs to go to Specsavers as that front bumper will need painting....
So many panels need attention, getting rid of just the visible rust would take £££, before accounting for all the MOT issues. At £3k it will become spare parts for another better cared for example.

S103 FGP 82K £6977 plus a 6% buyers fee

1650148437605.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom