C43 AMG w202 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah thats nice, Abit of detailing would really bring that up nicely. Good find :)

Yes thats is very very nice,I love the colour I wonder how many of the 11 left on the road are red,I bet not many.

Jay (Mercland) had his one for sale last year IIRC, in the same colour. Looked immaculate (as one would expect of his cars) and asking price was around the £10k mark.

Jays one was lovely and went under £10K if i remember

This one has popped back up for sale, I wanted to go and view it late 2018, the guy messed me about being too busy, then withdrew it from sale.
Nice to see he now acknowledges it was previously written off.
Using the same pictures from over a year ago is a bit lazy.
caveat emptor
Mercedes 1998 C43 AMG estate | eBay

Mercedes-C43-AMG-estate-1998.jpg

ebay seller innacuracies said:
and the 1st model to be built from the ground up by AMG.
mmmmm, chinny chin chin
ebay seller innacuracies said:
An American once described the W202 C43 AMG as the best car in the world.
An American once described me as Australian, well throw another shrimp on the barby' sport, it must be true

I like the look of that blue one and it looks in good order. I appreciate looks can be deceptive. It's got a sunroof and I'm presuming xenon's from the headlamp washers. Pity it hasn't got parktronic, from a personal perspective. And it's the other end of England from me. Typical! :wallbash:

I like the look of that blue one and it looks in good order. I appreciate looks can be deceptive. It's got a sunroof and I'm presuming xenon's from the headlamp washers. Pity it hasn't got parktronic, from a personal perspective. And it's the other end of England from me. Typical! :wallbash:

Yes it has xenons, it has a incorrect engine cover fitted for some strange reason.

Quite a few 43s and 36s available right now.

Quite a few 43s and 36s available right now.

The problem is finding a good one ;) IMO, most of the ones being offered for less than £10k will more than likely need a fair few £££'s spending on them, hence the ones north of that figure have had a lot already spent on them.

I've always wanted a C43. Ideally with a sunroof, parktronic and xenon's. Very hard to find one with all three, good or bad.

I've always wanted a C43. Ideally with a sunroof, parktronic and xenon's. Very hard to find one with all three, good or bad.

I have one 42k miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom