C43 AMG w202 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My old C43/55 has come back up for sale. Plenty of Smiles per Gallon... :cool:

33946849538_49c1c79bc3_c.jpg

Attachments

• 33946849538_3f0536e402_k (1).jpg
    33946849538_3f0536e402_k (1).jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Abb
@ Notwen

Time for you to buy it back. ;)
BIG mistake you sold it!

A fair few on the bay.....

All rough as a badgers behind!

Haha, if the CLK55 wasn't taking up its place in the garage, I would be giving it some serious thought.
Btw.
I know a way you can save money.
If you get a lock-pick get into your old car, hotwire it and then you're gone in 60 👍

Back up for sale on Facebook, £6500, cheap if it has a a 5.4 conversion:

It is a cat D and apparantely had a rather bad crash, I tried contacting the slater guy and he just blocked me seems a bit suspicious 😂

High miles and tatty........

Not cheap imo.

High miles and tatty........

Not cheap imo.
Can I ask why it’s tatty? Having looked at the paperwork the engine conversion seems to have had a ton of work all done at once by eurocharged garage in 2016 so I would’ve thought it might be worth it’s price

See pics of bodywork on the advert, these can have horrid rust.

See pics of bodywork on the advert, these can have horrid rust.
I see some slight bodywork bubbling which is a minor repair but besides that the car has been waxoyld and had all the rust treated as shown on the receipt ? I figured it being a cat D had something to do with it but not sure what the damage was. Does anyone have any details about the accident ?

This one seems to be a good pick, most of the C43's on the market now are in pretty rough condition. Shame they fell by the wasteside a few years back when prices dipped significantly.

S420 WAM 88K -

1623790824522.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom