C43 AMG w202 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
V151 OHJ 133K £14K -

1624433689448.png

Changed hands quite a few times since the initial posting (4/2/2021)
with prices all over the place....

And now it has risen in price....£7,995 new photos mind....

And now it has risen in price....£7,995 new photos mind....

Saw that, look at the state of the seats etc !!

Disgusting.

Ok, so I still have a soft spot for my old C43/55 and will try to defend the current sellers pricing how I see it.
When I advertised it late last year, my selling price was based on what a similar condition standard C43 was selling for and what it would cost to convert to its 5.4Ltr current specification.
Given it sold at Christmas in the middle of a pandemic, perhaps I sold it too cheap and had done myself short, hey-ho, I will never know...

When you look at some of the current C43 asking prices, add in buying a 5.4Ltr engine (if you can find one) plus the work and £14k is not unreasonable as an asking price, especially the smiles per gallon and well documented history.

That one has the same interior as the other one by the look of it, grubby wheel and all. I like the air freshener sticking out of the dash top; very classy....

Ok, so I still have a soft spot for my old C43/55 and will try to defend the current sellers pricing how I see it.
When I advertised it late last year, my selling price was based on what a similar condition standard C43 was selling for and what it would cost to convert to its 5.4Ltr current specification.
Given it sold at Christmas in the middle of a pandemic, perhaps I sold it too cheap and had done myself short, hey-ho, I will never know...

When you look at some of the current C43 asking prices, add in buying a 5.4Ltr engine (if you can find one) plus the work and £14k is not unreasonable as an asking price, especially the smiles per gallon and well documented history.

What sort of price did you let it go for, if I may ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom