C43 AMG w202 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another wagon......

Hi mate any updates re your one ?

Using it much ?

I missed the blue low mileage one that sold recently, anyone here purchase it ?

8mins 30 -

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good spec, looks decent. Waiting to hear back from vendor.......
Dude i thought of you when i saw this lol
Parktronic
sunroof
xenons was your list! i couldnt remember your user id

As you might imagine, it does need some work.

There are a couple of obvious scratches and scuffs, definitely needs two front indicator covers and a rear nearside light cluster cover. Possibly offside wing mirror housing cover too though that may polish out. Not convinced about the front bumper which may have the start of some cracks. There has definitely been paint work on the boot as you can see neither of the badges are in the correct place. There's rust in three places. Not massive and can be sorted without replacing any panels, I think. Oh and there's a big chip on the windscreen right in the passenger's eyeline. I'd probably want to replace the windscreen.

Credit to the vendor who's been very decent to deal with thus far, providing pictures of the defects, which I can share here if anyone else is interested or may be willing/able to comment on the severity of the bodywork issues.

I'm not put off yet.

Could just be a trick of the light, but from that single picture it looks like the offside front wing may have been repainted, but I guess it would be unusual for a car of that age not to have had some paint at some time.

S285 CUY 107K -

1634896173541.png

Previously spotted in this thread -

1634896332734.png

I thought the same, I'm still casually looking for one and that is just the worst advert I've seen for one so far I think. If the seller can't see the mess it's in you can only imagine how it has been cared for.
Favourite part is the statement that blemishes are reflections. It looks like the paint is about to leave th top of the from t bumper in one single sheet.

I wonder if it is as bad as it looks but I just can't bring myself to drive from Maidstone to Yeovil for that level of disappointment.

Having just looked at his other item for sale, I'm absolutely not going to bother viewing this car. domain name zero-emissions | eBay
Domain name zero-emissions.co.uk with the text "had this for 25 years and not used it". £175,000.00. I think this guy is way off the map!

Duplicate post some how, can't seem to delete it. Sorry

I thought the same, I'm still casually looking for one...

If the seller can't see the mess it's in you can only imagine how it has been cared for.
You don't have to imagine: just take a look at the MOT history. It doesn't exactly suggest a car that has been pampered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom