c43 bumper lower grille

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zaen1

Car
c200 sport/c43 amg
Hi,im after a c43 saloon lower bumper grille,its the long piece that just pulls out from bottom of bumper in line with both the fog lights.

Yeah, I'd like one of those as well. Very hard to find I believe...

I had mine stolen as im pretty sure they just dont fall out,so yeah must be hard to get if mine has gone missing, would you know what the dealers would charge for it?

No longer available from the dealers, I ended doing a black mesh to cover the gap, only way you will get one is to buy a complete bumper from a breaker, I cant find the trim anywhere but there have been a few bumpers available.

No longer available from the dealers, I ended doing a black mesh to cover the gap, only way you will get one is to buy a complete bumper from a breaker, I cant find the trim anywhere but there have been a few bumpers available.

How does the mesh look, any pics?

Found a bloke breaking a c43 on ebay but wont sell the bumper on its own and wants £400 for the full kit and its not exactly in a good state,how much should i be looking to be paying for a bumper if i come across one.

A full kit for £400 is a bargain!

Buy it and sell the rest on, you should make it back no problem

A full kit for £400 is a bargain!

Buy it and sell the rest on, you should make it back no problem

Bumpers are quite badly scuffed,side skirts are about the same,fog lights missing from the bumper, is it still worth £400 as im considering to buy it now just for that bumper grille:confused:

A very good set recently sold for around £700 and that had parktronic sensors included... Don't think I'd stump up £400 for the bumper insert... But now you've got me thinking that my car definitely looks a wreck without it...

I am thinking of a mesh grille as a replacemnt but want to keep the car totally original so that would be the last resort

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom