C43 fan hoping to contact a previous owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43squared

Car
C43
Hi there,

I'm an MB fan based near loughborough, have two beautiful cars I'm very proud of (that I hope are attached as images?), both c43's, one 1998 and one 1999, my blue saloon was I beleive a former mb press car (I'd love to speak to a former owner I think is on here) and the estate is apparently one of 11 registered in the U.K.? (Feel free to correct)! Why two... long story, but when you love one so much the estate seemed to find me! Look forward to chatting :)

Attachments

• IMG_0034.jpg
    IMG_0034.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 28
Well, the silver estate isn't my old one. I had all black seats and the monoblock wheels. Nice cars though!!

Thanks for the reply, not many of those, I didn't even realise how few when I bought it!

Ps the blue one (not black, sunset) is azurite blue, blue and black leather

I believe the correct figure is 100 estates registered in the UK. I've seen one seller online claiming there's only 11 left on the road, but given that there's 4 or 5 others openly for sale at this time, I think that can be dismissed as advertising b*llocks.

There are only 297 (uk registered) c43s left in the uk, 199 on the road, unsure of how many estates are left but I bet it's in the teens, Amg's of this age are shooting up in price now.

Thanks for that Automobile, what are your two like if you don't mind my asking? Any pics?

Hi Rodger574, that's her, I've got a private plate on now, became an mb club member last year when I bought her from wales, I've had gearbox serviced as she'd sadly lost the trans oil before I got her and all new plugs and fluids, she's running beautifully to be honest, tucked away on a ctek to make sure she's waiting to go between British winter weather :)

I believe the correct figure is 100 estates registered in the UK. I've seen one seller online claiming there's only 11 left on the road, but given that there's 4 or 5 others openly for sale at this time, I think that can be dismissed as advertising b*llocks.
I think ... have been reliably told by other members that just over 100 originally U.K. registered of the estates and believe there's not many left, if you have Feb copy of Mercedes Enthusiast the estate was in that as an article comparing to current c43 estate, I ended up chatting to owner last year and he talked me into it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom