C43 foglights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
FFS, I waited for over a year and ended up getting the clear ones (which im more than happy with) and these show up.

They're not off a C36 as the listing states, they'd be ok for a C43, but the reality is that C43 use prefacelift R170/facelift 210 fogs, so they're plentiful anyway.

I figured they`re not C36 ones but never knew W210 uses the same ones

Here is a C36 foglight - same as a W214 Phase II bumper one so im lead to belive...

202510d1225423626-wtb-c36-amg-fog-lamp-amg.jpg

AMG foglights tend to just be off something else - so C43 are 210 ones, 209 and 203 are 230 lights and so on.

I would imagine it costs too much to make a foglight just for AMGs.

AMG foglights tend to just be off something else - so C43 are 210 ones, 209 and 203 are 230 lights and so on.

I would imagine it costs too much to make a foglight just for AMGs.

The 124 genII ones are AMG specific,only 140 and 124 with AMG kit have them

The C36 ones are the exact same shape but aren`t driving ones

The 124 genII ones are AMG specific,only 140 and 124 with AMG kit have them

The C36 ones are the exact same shape but aren`t driving ones

Thinking about it, W210/W208 and SLK 170 AMG fogs are the same, and unique to AMG kits.

The C36 ones are foglights,but the 124 & 140 are driving lights
They can be used during the day just like the led`s on new mercedes now day`s
"Driving lights" come on with beam or flash so should not be used during normal driving unless you are on an unlit road with no oncoming traffic.

The bumper mounted lights on a C36 were either high beam or foglights, whether this was a choice when you bought the car or something that changed during the life of the model, but I believe it was the very early cars that had them as high beam and were changed to fogs on the later vehicles.
This has come up before on the forum, though a few years ago now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom