C43 front, back bumper and sideskirts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sammy1.1

Car
C180 Sport
Hello everyone I am from the United Kingdom and I am new here and love this site.

Can anyone help me? I have a 1994 C180 Sports edition and I want to know if it is possible to put on a C43 AMG front and back bumpers also the sideskirts of a C43 AMG.

Will they fit?

Can I get the C43 chrome twin box fitted or do I need to change the whole exhaust system.

Regards Sam.

Welcome, C43 bodykit new will set you back nearly 2-3 grand. You'll be lucky if you get them from a breaker or ebay as they are rare parts. You can fit them to yours but will need new bumper brackets or file different holes in the existing ones.

And to add , you can fit the 43 backbox , but you will need to get a sleeve made up as the pipe diameter of the 180 pipe is a lot less than the V8.

a stainless pipe from 60 mill inner to 47 mill outer a sleve

Yes, it will all fit. Although mine is a W203, I fitted a C32 AMG kit to my C320 (complete with AMG exhaust).

The principle is the same, all the mountings are the same, there may be some modification needed to the bumper inserts. The C43 (like most AMG's) also have different foglights.

The challenge will be finidng a complete kit at a reasonable cost. It may take some time to source all the bits without spending stupid money. My kit and exhaust came from Germany. I had a problem with the front bumper (they sent the wrong one and it was too expensive to send back) so I had to source another one from the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom