C43 front bumper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There's very oftern C43 bumpers on German eBay, huge amount of grief involved in getting them over here id imagine :(

I'd really like to get the C36 front bumper, but they're near impossible to find

I'd really like to get the C36 front bumper, but they're near impossible to find

Been looking for ages!! There was one on eBay.de last week but the seller wouldnt reply my emails.. bloody thing sold for 1 euro!!! Was slightly damaged but easily repairable.

I can get a replica fibreglass one for £238.. but there is a 8-10 week wait..

Been looking for ages!! There was one on eBay.de last week but the seller wouldnt reply my emails.. bloody thing sold for 1 euro!!! Was slightly damaged but easily repairable.

I can get a replica fibreglass one for £238.. but there is a 8-10 week wait..
It's quite common, A majority won't reply to emails (Ignorant bunch of b***ards) from other European countries, Especially Us (The UK)... I don't bother emailing them any more. If they don't offer UK postage, It's a no go! I tried to get hold of a guy who had a bumper I was looking for, I even offered to have it collected by a courier... They weren't interested. Again it went for buttons?

It's quite common, A majority won't reply to emails (Ignorant bunch of b***ards) from other European countries, Especially Us (The UK)... I don't bother emailing them any more. If they don't offer UK postage, It's a no go! I tried to get hold of a guy who had a bumper I was looking for, I even offered to have it collected by a courier... They weren't interested. Again it went for buttons?

Would you deal with a German bloke who ether spoke very little English, or non at all if you were selling an item?

I can see why most dont bother...

Would you deal with a German bloke who ether spoke very little English, or non at all if you were selling an item?

I had some help from a friend was fluent in German! The emails were in German first and English second. It's just the way most of them are just down right ignorant!

Last edited:

I've just bought the two front chrome pieces that go on the AMG bumper from eBay.de

Again, I sent an online translation requesting UK shipping, prompt reply half in english and german, 15 euros.. paid last night and should be with me in about a week..

Easy as! :rock:

I've just bought the two front chrome pieces that go on the AMG bumper from eBay.de

Again, I sent an online translation requesting UK shipping, prompt reply half in english and german, 15 euros.. paid last night and should be with me in about a week..

Easy as! :rock:

I myself have bought many items from Germany aswell, all I meant was that you cant really blame your average Germany breakers yard from not wanting the hassle of an international sale.

Last edited:
No. I expect not.. Should have driven there and picked it up.. haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom