C43 McLaren

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had an email exchange through Autotrader and was not convinced by replies... I think best to walk away.

Still thinking about a C43 though ;)

Same experience here Colin, PM me as I have some more info about it, won't put it on here .

Same experience here Colin, PM me as I have some more info about it, won't put it on here .

Hey - would love to PM you but cant as post count not enough .. :(

Could you PM me and perhaps we can exchange emails as I have some more information too ...;)

Sorry - Just noticed that PM either way not allowed till 30 posts !!

Happy to publish my email - [email protected]

Colin

Last edited:
ColinC2 & french, I'm also interested in this car.

If you're willing I'd appreciate any info you'd care to share.

TVM.

Why not ?

Surely it would help a prospective buyer.

Agreed if there's something untoward please share, also if it helps the guy sell it then also share....

As it's come up in this thread, same day bank transfers can be instant even out of hours and at the weekend.

However, it certainly helps if both parties are with the same bank (e.g. Barclays, HSBC etc) otherwise it can take a couple of hours. I sold my brothers 911 recently and we had the funds transferred over the phone (telephone banking) whilst the buyer was still with us. On our case we had different banks, but the buyer and my sister-in-law had the same bank so we did it that way and the funds appeared instantly.

Also worth noting that some banks / accounts do have transfer limits either per account or per day. In our case the sending bank had a 10k limit per account, they did It in a couple of transactions (the buyer luckily also had a couple of accounts) with no bother.

Dear ?....

So far our research indicates that this was a UK special edition. We will do our best to acquire further information. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards from Affalterbach, Your AMG PL TEAM.

So I come out of hospital and find the car no longer available ... so wasnt meant to be. Anyone on here bought it ??

Dear ?....

Please excuse the waiting time.

We requested further information from several contact points and departments. Unfortunately we can't find any detail on this special case.

Of course, we will continue our search and get back to you as soon as we receive valuable information.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards from Affalterbach

My hair brained sscheme of the week died with the pics I got at the time of he rust and other issues... Another scheme is currently germinating :)

But would love to hear that the story has a happy ending !! Assume nobody on here bought the car ?

A shame those pictures of the car have gone. And nowhere to be found on the world wide web. I can hardly believe that.

Although google couldn't help me too.

So i wote the McLaren company an email. See if they know more.

This is what Sarah of McLaren wrote to me: [FONT=&quot]I don’t believe that model is linked to McLaren. Please visit our website to see the current range of McLaren cars.[/FONT]

This is what Sarah of McLaren wrote to me: [FONT=&quot]I don’t believe that model is linked to McLaren. Please visit our website to see the current range of McLaren cars.[/FONT]

if you label your car with an custom plaquete Weide Engineering, everyone will think this is an WE tuned car.
that's what Mclaren dude did with his c43 to fool everyone

So is it nonsense?

Can't believe 2 years later I think I would like to own it !! Fortunately I already have another project being planned and [unfortunately] I have moved away from the MB world. Still miss my C63 when some dry , smooth tarmac presents itself. Rest of the time I don't :eek:

Good Luck to anyone who takes it on but it's not anything to do with McLaren :D

From the description: "...390BHP electronic conversion...". I wonder how they did this and what was used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom