C43 offset please???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blackbeast

Car
1x cavalier GSI2000 4X4...2x cavalier turbo 4x4's...1x C43AMG
Hi,
i have checked the STICKY ABOVE, BUT I CANT MAKE SENCE OF IT,

Can anyone tell me the offset of a c43 amg please, i cant seem to find my mannual anywhere,:eek:
Rear and Front.

Thanks in advance,

Joby.

Last edited:
ahhh....

I sort of get it now, thank you very much.

I guess it would of helped if i let you know my wheel size 1st lol (18")

but tats ok i sort of got it now,

Kjay.. yes im cool thanks for asking, yes i havent been on for a long time, due to stresses of insurrance and loss of my C43, i just didnt want to be reminded of it all too much. Call it like a kinda Had a break lol

The whole reason im asking is because my C43 AMG has 18" alloys, and as many of you know, the AMG was in an accident. I am wanting to put these alloys on my Vauxhall Cavalier Turbo.
The turbo has an offset of ET49, will i be able to get these on the Cavalier? What will i have to do if they're not right? is it called a spacer or somthing?

Thanks again.

Joby.

i will meassure the tyer width tommorrow,

Joby.

these are the wheel details:

FRONT: 225/45 ZR17 91Y -- 7.5Jx17 ET 37
REAR: 245/40/ ZR17 91Y -- 8.5Jx17 ET 30

cars don't have offset - it's a wheel property, and there is an acceptable range for each car/wheel/tyre combination.

Fron what you've said, if ET49 is a typical offset for a cavalier wheel, the AMG wheels are likely to be too low offset, and spacers of course would reduce that even more > wheels sticking out.

Not that the Cavalier uses the same PCD anyway :)

Don't forget, that if your wheel can be seen from above your car, then it is deemed illegal......I think

hey thanks

cars don't have offset - it's a wheel property, and there is an acceptable range for each car/wheel/tyre combination.

Fron what you've said, if ET49 is a typical offset for a cavalier wheel, the AMG wheels are likely to be too low offset, and spacers of course would reduce that even more > wheels sticking out.

Not that the Cavalier uses the same PCD anyway :)

Hi,
thanks for your great info everyone, makes bit more sence, but can you explain what the PCD is about.
Remember My wheels arnt AMG, they are 5 spokes 18" there is pics of them in my thread here.....http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=43197

Thanks in advance.

Joby.

I've found a pic of them, im not sure what make they are tho, does anyone know?
Click on the picture to enlarge: then you can increase the screen zoom level % bottom right of window

Thanks.

Joby.

Last edited:
The number of bolts and the spacing of the bolt holes on the wheel should be the same as your car. Unless when you take the centre cap of those wheels, you find two sets of bolt holes, then what you want to do probably won't work.

Vauxhalls are very very sensitive to offset.

I would not suggest straying from the 49mm offset at all.

blackbeast, what are you doing with your C43? Repairing it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom