C43 ordered!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

moorie88

Car
C43 AMG & CLA 45
Hi guys,
i placef my order today! I have a question though , I spec'd the car as I'll add below but I just wanted to be sure regarding the AMG performance seats, how do I get them specified with the silver inserts instead of black plastic?
Thanks guys!

Current order - uk

C43 premium plus coupe

Magno grey

19" AMG alloys
Multibeam Intelligent LED
Wireless charging
Keyless GO
Burmester surround sound
Ambient lighting 64 colours
Panoramic roof
Comand system
12" digital instrument cluster

Memory pack seats & mirrors

AMG performance seats - non leather

Tinted windows

Carbon fibre trim

Driving assistance pack
- Disctronic cruise control
- Lane keep assist
- speed assist
- blind spot assist
- evasive steering assist

Head up display

Android auto & carplay

Only your dealer can sort that I believe - take it you’ve ordered MB Liverpool or Cheshire Oaks?

I have ordered from Mercedes Benz Warrington as I live closer to them, I will e-mail them now as from what I can find I require the leather option !

Ah ok, all Inchcape! Give the lovely Rebecca Sides a call....

Old fling? ;)

Sounds good! Love the facelifted C43, they improved everything it was lacking on the original model.

When do you think you will get it?

Dan

It's looking like mid January ... :(:(
I guess I should sell my current car, have to admit to being a little sad inside

Only your dealer can sort that I believe - take it you’ve ordered MB Liverpool or Cheshire Oaks?

The metal inserts come with the leather. You can’t add then separately without

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congratulations, it is an excellent car and I see you're going with the Matt paint. It will look stunning. which car is it replacing out of curiosity ?

your dealer should be able to help with the performance seats.

the 360 cam is a cheap and excellent option , maybe it comes as standard on the facelift. from memory , it was around gbp300.

congratulations, it is an excellent car and I see you're going with the Matt paint. It will look stunning. which car is it replacing out of curiosity ?

your dealer should be able to help with the performance seats.

the 360 cam is a cheap and excellent option , maybe it comes as standard on the facelift. from memory , it was around gbp300.

Sadly, after placing the order Mercedes informed me of a sizeable delay on the Mango Paint
(6+ months currently to delivery in the UK due to a "restriction")
So with that in mind I have changed to Selenite Grey metallic which I am a little sad about but it's still a beautiful colour.
I also added the leather pack so I will get the aluminium inserts :D
-360 cam in standard on the premium plus :)

Well this car is a bit of a change for me.. Currently driving a '14 Vauxhall Astra VXR - awaits the 'chav' remarks o_O

Sadly, after placing the order Mercedes informed me of a sizeable delay on the Mango Paint
So with that in mind I have changed to Selenite Grey metallic which I am a little sad about but it's still a beautiful colour.

Well this car is a bit of a change for me.. Currently driving a '14 Vauxhall Astra VXR - awaits the 'chav' remarks o_O
Excellent, to be fair I wouldn’t want fruity paint anyway :rolleyes::p

You're going to miss the chav salutes you used to get in the VXR and you'll most certainly miss the torque steer in that little beast ! I've heard they're a lot of fun! the 43 will be so grown up in comparison.

I noticed the omission of the performance exhaust . this I would recommend to be the first box ticked . it wont sound the same without the performance exhaust !

The performance exhaust is now standard in the coupe C43

In all honesty in really going to miss the VXR! Although I'm moving into something much better overall it certainly has something very enjoyable in the twisties. Not sure I'll miss FWD though

If you know anyone going through a boy racer stage , let me know!! :D

Attachments

• IMG-20160530-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20160530-WA0005.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 15
If you know anyone going through a boy racer stage , let me know!! :D
it seems in great condition! very nice colour choice

I'm sure someone can add another 10hp with some go fast stripes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom