C43 Radiator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DogWagen

Car
BMW E91 325d and Alpina E46 B3s. Still miss my C43 AMG Estate - Azurite Blue
ECP don't list a radiator for the C43 AMG on the website...anyone know if this something that's a Merc only part or are there other suppliers?

Mike

ECP don't list a radiator for the C43 AMG on the website...anyone know if this something that's a Merc only part or are there other suppliers?

Mike

Mike,

Let me know your reg and ill have a look - it could be the case that we stock up, but its not listed correctly.

Patrick

I've had a look, we do list one but it looks like its special order only (again i need a reg to confirm, this is based on a 1999 C43 amg)

Description: Nissens Radiator
Part number: 203220900
Properties:Core Dimensions 615x430x34
Comparison numbers: MB 2025006803 2025007503 2025007803
Price: POA
7148.JPG

Im sure we could source it from somewhere, just let me know the reg to confirm :)

Patrick

Many Thanks for that Patrick - just checked Merc EPC using the VIN - the one for the car is A202 500 78 03 so the one you've found looks spot-on. I've PM'd over the VIN for you to double check.

Don't suppose you have an idea of cost?

Mike

No idea - our systems are under going some work so I can't even see guide prices until monday. Ill let you know price and avail asap.

Patrick

No price on our system either :eek: - Looks like its discontinued by Nissens.

I've sent a request to our special order team to get P&A from our other suppliers, and will let you know when they get back to me.

Patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom