C43 Test Drive today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jraw4

Car
911 and Golf GTD
So while I hunt around for the perfect c63 I thought I'd just try a 2016 C43 today. Just thought I'd try it as it's more economical and 4wd, now car is a lovely place to be in premium plus and literally everything I could want. However when I put the hammer down I must say I was very disappointed. Now it made all the right noises but it just didn't pin me back in my seat at all.

Tried sport and sport plus, maybe I was expecting to much but I don't get it.

Also it seemed to drive very jerky at low speeds I can quite describe it. The car has done 5k miles one owner and is mint.

I did notice that the red boost gauge on the centre dash display did not move at all, I would expect that to move up or down when pushed.

So all I can think of is that the turbo wasn't working, could this be possible !? I'm really confused.

Cheers all

Was this from a main dealer or a private seller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My boost gauge activates on Sports+ mode?

When I have taken friends out in my car they always are surprised by the speed at which the car picks up? But I guess it depends on what you are comparing it to?

Wait for a C63 as you'll only be disappointed

I found the same disappointment in 2003 looking for the perfect RS Turbo, ended up being impatient and purchased an XR3i. What a let down that was!

Its got less than 370bhp which doesn't sound like much these days. Find the c63

Its got less than 370bhp which doesn't sound like much these days. Find the c63

True, but manages to put it all to the ground. Saying that I would prefer a C63 all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom