c43 two tone seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great info;
But after checking the feeback from the seller;seems like that seat was sold before;and now up to sale again???

Hi,
Saw these on e-bay the first time round did,nt buy them purely because theres no rear head rests, these are also meant to be coloured, if he thinks the seats are rare to get just a set of the right coloured rear head rests would be nigh on impossible.

Hi,
Saw these on e-bay the first time round did,nt buy them purely because theres no rear head rests, these are also meant to be coloured, if he thinks the seats are rare to get just a set of the right coloured rear head rests would be nigh on impossible.
A lot easier to get a set of standard head restraints and have them trimmed to match :)

Hi,
Thought about that but the "white" is a bit of an oddball colour, and still would cost in the region of £150-200 to get another set of headrests retrimmed, by the time you get the new leather, and the time to retrim it.
Besides I sourced a complete interior for not much more than what he is starting the auction at with the rear headrests, door cards, wiring for the seats, heaters, all switches and the Orthopedic plumbing too.

Having said all that, they still look like a very good buy as things stand

Having said all that, they still look like a very good buy as things stand

Hi,
I do actually agree though they may limited to who would buy them as they are fully electric, heated and have Ortho functions and that is a lot to retro fit into a w202, also the C43 has 60/40 split folding rear seats and this seemed to be a rare option on w202s that were,nt C43's.
I only bought my Designo Interior to swap out my C43's plain black interior.
Though I do intend to fit my black C43 interior into my C230K, and I,ve been wondering wether I can be bothered to do so much work to fit the 43 interior, it is an awful lot of work to just get a leather interior!

i was going to do this retrofit on my c36, but in the end it ended up on the shelf with the rest of my mods! there is alot of work to do this retrofit, and costs can spiral!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom