C43 - values increasing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cobra7

Car
M5
Saw this and thought to myself, surely not..?

2000 MERCEDES BENZ C43 AMG ESTATE, VERY RARE & FAST | eBay

With very few decent rust free examples out there it seems too expensive to me but perhaps not?? :dk:

Whilst a few more miles and not completely original (has a gloss black roof:rock:) my beauty would still knock spots off it :cool:

I've been keeping one eye on C43's for a good while now and I don't think prices have gone up. Then again prices seem a bit all over the place too. As for the car above can't really comment but I would consider paying six grand for the right C43 if the times comes. As for price it's all about condition more so than anything else.

Last edited:
Because of prices bottoming out a year or two ago, a lot of the rough C43's were broken or stripped for parts which has left the good/bad ratio tipping more and more towards the good, this leading to the market starting to rise.

Because of prices bottoming out a year or two ago, a lot of the rough C43's were broken or stripped for parts which has left the good/bad ratio tipping more and more towards the good, this leading to the market starting to rise.

Great post!! Keep talking them up SPX :thumb:

Agree with JJJ in that prices vary massively - seen a couple of seemingly good examples recently around 3k mark but then came across the two currently on ebay.

Both are estates and the other, a low mileage, is just shy of 8k!

Estates more valuable / desirable than saloons?

Great post!! Keep talking them up SPX :thumb:

Agree with JJJ in that prices vary massively - seen a couple of seemingly good examples recently around 3k mark but then came across the two currently on ebay.

Both are estates and the other, a low mileage, is just shy of 8k!

Estates more valuable / desirable than saloons?

Funny enough, I only really considered a saloon initially, now I've been mulling over estates, that extra load carrying capacity really adds a string to it's bow.

Last edited:
I would love an estate (already have a saloon 43), but the missus would kill me, plus I don't have the space... The estate is a perfect "sleeper" until you WOT and disappear on the horizon :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom