C43 vs 61 reg matt black slk....dual carriageway

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The _Don

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mb
Made me laugh :rock:

On way home from work yesterday i depart a roundabout (turning back on myself) on to a dual carriage way,coming behind me and going straight over the same roundabout at speed i see a 61reg matt black slk with a horrendous 12inch red stripe on the bonnet behind me,i turned right on to the dual carriage way and had slowed down to do so he approached the dual carriage way at speed with a speed advantage over me,he gets close and bang my foot goes flat to the floor in my c43 he gets close for a few seconds but soon realises he has no chance a few seconds later he is a mere speck in my rear view,soon after i turn right he goes straight past i blip the horn and he horns back so all show and no go for this horrid matt black/red slk.

You should try driving a rusty debadged one, confuses the hell out of Boxster drivers :D

Yeah, but there talent beats out dynamics 99% of the time :D Or at least a willingness to sacrifice rubber and brake pads.

I'll take a supercharged Cayman, thanksverymuch. Or a 3.8RS :bannana:

^ You might want to edit that post, your email address is under the pic ;)

Ucht its ok. We all had a good laugh about my facebook page a few weeks ago....

Its just an email I use to run a Flickr and facebook account from...

Yeah, but there talent beats out dynamics 99% of the time :D Or at least a willingness to sacrifice rubber and brake pads.

I'll take a supercharged Cayman, thanksverymuch. Or a 3.8RS :bannana:

I tried doing that, the 911 is an outstanding car. Agree re on the supercharged cayman or RS. It would end badly for me, but what fun getting there....

Genrally done messing with "dingle berries" like that, but will make the odd exception...

Happend yesterday in fact with a debage eclass twin exaust infront of me. Spent 5 tedeous miles with him been a prat in it got to a roundabout thith a 2 lane approach, took the right hand land and let horses out! shot past him ans straight on to a dual carrigeway. He mustn't of liked that as he then sprang to life and shot past my C200 petrol estate... His surprise came when the bright light lite his happy little face so they can send him a little pressei of 3 points and a £60 fine.

Local Knowlage wins out and di_ck edds lose again!

Is this mean...well maybe just a little, but then if you have a decent car learn to drive with a little more style than 40mph in a 60 zone with good weather and dry roads.

After all I was in my slowest car and still able to make him look daft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom