C43 with Supercharger (439bhp)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Interesting that the asking price has halved since August :)

Sorry remove the post if duplicated a few times.....

Interesting that the asking price has halved since August :)
Just the start price - he says the reserve is a few grand more.

He also says he's had the car for 2 years, so presumably paid around £18K based on the Jan 2006 add in the first thread. Now facing the hard reality of selling a one off car at the start of a recession and with high fuel prices.

If he loses 10K in two years its not 'that' bad

Consider buying a new car and see how much you lose.

5K a year is actually ok :)

This car was on PistonHeads a little while ago, and discussed on the forum.
The owner is actually a member on here, too :rock:
Lovely, rare car!

Darren

I've seen this car in the flesh earlier on this year. Some sort of serious running issues, was at a mate's tuning company i use on a dyno trying to isolate the problem. The car had gone to Birds who were clueless to what was wrong and then arrived at my mates place in Uxbridge for further diagnostics.

Really clean example, was spoltess and fully specced.

I've seen this car in the flesh earlier on this year. Some sort of serious running issues, was at a mate's tuning company i use on a dyno trying to isolate the problem. The car had gone to Birds who were clueless to what was wrong and then arrived at my mates place in Uxbridge for further diagnostics.

I am tempted Nav.

Good to see you back.:devil:

No mention of the running issues ?

As the owner, I hope I'm welcome to this thread...

The car did have running issues but the problem is sorted and I've been up front about it. The problem was caused by the incorrect remap which I mention in the listing. It's true that Birds did have trouble finding the cause of the problem and I know they did refer to another company to sort it. It wasn't this year though as the work was completed in 2007. I've driven 5000 miles since.

As the owner, I hope I'm welcome to this thread...

The car did have running issues but the problem is sorted and I've been up front about it. The problem was caused by the incorrect remap which I mention in the listing. It's true that Birds did have trouble finding the cause of the problem and I know they did refer to another company to sort it. It wasn't this year though as the work was completed in 2007. I've driven 5000 miles since.
Of course you are welcome.

Noted that you'd been up front about the engine work - I assume that's what was going on when Nav saw it. And if Nav says it's spotless and well spec'd that's about as good a reccomendation as you can get in my book.

If I had that money to spend on a Sunday car I'd be out of the door now, but at the moment I'm doing about 25K a year, so the running costs would be a little on the high side.

Welcome,

Nice car and buy the sounds of it someone will get a nice car.

Thing is as mentioned in the thread, why if you as you say drive like miss daisy did you not only go for a C43 (as that's quick for most people) you chose a C43 with a supercharger / remap / other mods.....

Good luck with the sale

I love it ! A good base car made even better with nice modifications performed by a reputable firm.

Car looks lovely and must be mighty quick !

Good luck with the sale.

cheers
talbir

It wasn't this year though as the work was completed in 2007. I've driven 5000 miles since.

Damn, time flies when you're having fun!

Well the chaps that did rectify it in the end are the very best in the business, all my cars go there for tuning, rolling road and performance upgrades.

I nearly purchased the vehicle when it was up for sale a few years back, just a bit over the budget at the time.

Welcome,

Nice car and buy the sounds of it someone will get a nice car.

Thing is as mentioned in the thread, why if you as you say drive like miss daisy did you not only go for a C43 (as that's quick for most people) you chose a C43 with a supercharger / remap / other mods.....

Good luck with the sale

Thanks to all for the welcome messages.

I was actually looking for an Alpina B10 V8S when I found this - so as you can tell, I have a passion for unusual machines. Like anyone interested in cars, I enjoy going quick sometimes, but I've just become even more sensible than I was when I bought the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom