C43AMG Update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
I thought i would give you an update on the C43 since i bought it.Have had new front & rear Discs & Pads N/S front Disc £157.00-O/S front Disc £161.00,thats AMG for you!!

Options already on the car.
Rear Blind.
Sunroof.
Xynon Headlights Wash Wipe??
Folding Wing Mirrows??
Tilt Steering Wheel??
CD.

New Mods

Avantgarde Grill.
Flat Bonnet Badge (still not sure)
Auto Dimming RVM.
AMG Wing Decals.
Amg Floor Mats.
Wheels Fully Refurbished with Uniroal Rain 1 tyres

Have just bought 18" Style 11 AMG's they will be shod with Goodyear Eagle F1 GDS 3S
Also on the list, colour coded door handles and smoked side indicator lens.

Have booked a trip to Holland 9/10 July to see Steve, to have the Command Sat NAV and 210 Blinkinging mirrows fitted.I have to go to Germany in June or July anyway,kill a couple of birds.Will keep you posted and will take some photo's when finished,

Regards.

Peter.

C43AMG said:
I thought i would give you an update on the C43 since i bought it.Have had new front & rear Discs & Pads N/S front Disc £157.00-O/S front Disc £161.00,thats AMG for you!!

Options already on the car.
Rear Blind.
Sunroof.
Xynon Headlights Wash Wipe??
Folding Wing Mirrows??
Tilt Steering Wheel??
CD.

New Mods

Avantgarde Grill.
Flat Bonnet Badge (still not sure)
Auto Dimming RVM.
AMG Wing Decals.
Amg Floor Mats.
Wheels Fully Refurbished with Uniroal Rain 1 tyres

Have just bought 18" Style 11 AMG's they will be shod with Goodyear Eagle F1 GDS 3S
Also on the list, colour coded door handles and smoked side indicator lens.

Have booked a trip to Holland 9/10 July to see Steve, to have the Command Sat NAV and 210 Blinkinging mirrows fitted.I have to go to Germany in June or July anyway,kill a couple of birds.Will keep you posted and will take some photo's when finished,

Regards.

Peter.

Sounds very nice, and fully spec'ed up! I was thinking of getting Comand fitted but can't really justify the expense at the mo!

C43AMG said:
Hmm, I wonder if we could have another European GTG, I could do with another trip to Steve's myself! :)

Shude,

Steve is going to the U.S.A in a few days time and will be back at the end of June.
I have made a firm appointment with him for the weekend of 9/10 July,it would be great to organise GTG.
Has anyone else been to Steve's in Holland before?.

Peter.

OT a bit, but what wheels did you have on the C43 beforehand ?

Howard,

Yes they are the 17" AMG Styling11's. I should get the 18" AMG's today and have the tyres fitted on Monday.

Peter.

C43AMG said:
Has anyone else been to Steve's in Holland before?.

Peter.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom